Hey boys and girls!!!!!

Tat2d

This is bad........... I find myself looking at pics of tanks and drooling. I think I'm getting the bug again(scary)

Anyway how's everyone been? I see lots of new faces. I miss all my fish buddies(sad)

I haven't been doing much. Crashed the motorcycle in oct., did physical therapy for my neck for awhile, and have to have a miniscus (knee) surgery soon. Still riding(rock2) I've been riding it around without the fairings since after the accident, but I'm tearing it down this week for a rebuild/repaint that is gonna be wicked. the funny part about the accident is, after I crashed I didn't want to come home and tell the wife I wrecked the bike-at all(wife) so we duct taped the bike back together, and I finished the 140 mile ride (injured), then came home to tell her(laugh)

I'm about to plunk down some major cash to fix the bike......sure wish it was going to another salwater setup.

Anyway, Just thought I'd stop in and say hi. Hope everyone is well.There are too many names to list, but you know who you are.

And I swear Bill (FLY GUY), I'm still gonna get over there and do some fishing sometime.

Talk soon,

Bobby

You'll be back into reefing, I'm sure.....coming here is step 1! That reminds me of my 3 wheeler rollover at 35mph 2 years ago. After kicking the thing off me because the muffler was burning me, getting my senses back together and soaking my hand, I went right back out and road the motorcycle for a few more hours. The next morning, I couldn't raise my swollen hand above my waist; come to find out it was broken :). Took a year to get back onto something, but love it when I get the chance. I of course wrecked on the 2 wheels when got back into it, but no injury that time. I don't do well with the boulders down in Bend.