Maybe the Mayan's were on to something!

rubberduck9

just crazy

The History Channel had a nice 2 hour show this last weekend on Nostradamus and 2012-pretty interesting show-If things pan out the way some think' date=' we will have to do less water changes[/quote']

It's happened several times in the last 30 years. They have died before from impacting each other' date=' limbs from trees surrounding the nest area impacting when spooked and have never been found to be poisoned or shot.[/quote']

But to have 5000 at the same time and all the same bird. It says they all died from multiple bluntforce trama but they cant say from what! CRAZY!!!

Love it brad! Less water changes and no more cleaning my stinky skimmer! LOL

But to have 5000 at the same time and all the same bird. It says they all died from multiple bluntforce trama but they cant say from what! CRAZY!!!

Love it brad! Less water changes and no more cleaning my stinky skimmer! LOL

Blunt force trama...maybe from hitting the ground? lol

Thats what I was thinking when I read it this morning. Maybe they got spooked and ended up flying down instead of up. I dunno, I doubt it was fireworks though, I mean wouldnt this happen every new year and 4th?

Maybe the flew into a real bad storm that had alot of cold air and they frooze and fell?

weird.

How the heck would they really know they were dead before they hit the ground! If they frooze in mid air that would kill them...then they defrost on the way down (still dead mind you) and then splat on the ground, making everyone think they died from blunt force. lol

That would have to be one hell of a firework to kill that many birds. If you find out let me know cuz I would love to have something like that to shoot off next year! lol

I think they all got spooked and ran into a UFO, snaped there necks and fell to the ground, the fish well they were taken up into space and bread, something happened and they all died so the ufo brought them back and dumped them. :)

Or, "WaterWorld" here we come, think I may halfto invest in a inflatable life raft before December, ya know just incase.

UPDATE: A state veterinarian tells NBC that preliminary necropsy results from several birds show that they died of "multiple blunt trauma to their vital organs," though what caused the trauma remains uncertain. According to Dr. George Badley, their stomachs were empty, so they weren't poisoned, and they died in midair, not upon impact with the ground.
ALIENS! ( aka: the military )