iPad

Gill

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty cool' date=' was it your xmas gift. we are going to try a few a work[/quote']

Not really, I bought it for school actually. I can't wait for the term to start. Hopefully BIO will go a little more smoothly with this guy at my side LOL. Seriously though BIO is hard (scary)

My wife has an Itouch but I never get to see it...LOL

I'm happy with the droid though as well. Did you look at the Droid version of the tablet? I think it's made by Samsung? What made you decide on the Ipad?

I didn't even know about the samsung version LOL I saw a guy at school with one and asked him about it and he blew me away. He showed me his textbooks which were all digital and on the iPad, he totally sold me on it. Since then I have been watching YouTube reviews ext. So far I could't be happier.

Not really' date=' I bought it for school actually. I can't wait for the term to start. Hopefully BIO will go a little more smoothly with this guy at my side LOL. Seriously though BIO is hard (scary)[/quote']

What bio are you in? If you need help, just ask. I could tutor you for fairly cheep. My BS is in biology, although I have been mainly teaching Chemistry and Physics.

If you plan on getting your textbooks on it, make sure you turn the brightness way down. Looking at the bright backlit screen for long periods will cause eye strain. That is why my college-age son got the Amazon Kindle for his books that he has to read.

dsoz

What bio are you in? If you need help, just ask. I could tutor you for fairly cheep. My BS is in biology, although I have been mainly teaching Chemistry and Physics.

If you plan on getting your textbooks on it, make sure you turn the brightness way down. Looking at the bright backlit screen for long periods will cause eye strain. That is why my college-age son got the Amazon Kindle for his books that he has to read.

dsoz

That is awesome, thank you dennis. I just finished 251 now on to 252. I almost called you last term because it was mostly chem. I had nightmares about phosphate backbones (not really) LOL. I made it through by the skin of my teeth though. I had really wanted to go for the Bio major but I don't think I can manage chem, physics and calc. I am going to get the minor out of the way for now and go from there.

Did I hear right that you opened a frag shop???

I just got one for Christmas and I love it. And just some advise get the Power Support brand face cover it is by far the best one out on the market IMO. And on another note if you still want those frags PM me and we can set up a time.

Have you seen the otter box? Did you get a keyboard? Oh ya did the baby come LOL

That is awesome, thank you dennis. I just finished 251 now on to 252. I almost called you last term because it was mostly chem. I had nightmares about phosphate backbones (not really) LOL. I made it through by the skin of my teeth though. I had really wanted to go for the Bio major but I don't think I can manage chem, physics and calc. I am going to get the minor out of the way for now and go from there.

Did I hear right that you opened a frag shop???

No, no frag shop. In fact I am probably going to be shutting down my smaller system. If you want anything out of my tank make me an offer. I have too much stuff for one tank to hold...

Seriously, if you want help with the bio stuff just let me know

Dsoz

Have you seen the otter box? Did you get a keyboard? Oh ya did the baby come LOL

I have not seen it for the IPad but have seen it for the iPhones but must be the same they look like they are good cases. I ended up with a leather case but I am just talking about the screen part that covers the actual screen. And yes I have a folding keyboard that I got with it but think I am going to send it back. Using the keyboard that is on the screen works great for me so I don't think I will use the other one.

And yes he is here and he is doing good.

I have not seen it for the IPad but have seen it for the iPhones but must be the same they look like they are good cases. I ended up with a leather case but I am just talking about the screen part that covers the actual screen. And yes I have a folding keyboard that I got with it but think I am going to send it back. Using the keyboard that is on the screen works great for me so I don't think I will use the other one.

And yes he is here and he is doing good.

Congratulations on the little one!!! the otter box comes with a screen protector (naughty)

I am not going to hold my breath on that one...

BTW, I think Droid will crush the iPhone soon...

dsoz

I'm getting a new phone in a couple of months. When I do I am going to compare the two before I buy, see which has the better price point and service. I am really leaning towards the iPhone because I really like having iTunes and all the content that is available in there. Does anyone know if the droid can compete there? Like tv episodes and such? Not just the musak.