POTM rules..

Michael7979

1 - You can only post 2 pictures a month and they must be your own pictures.

2 - Please don't post replies in between pictures, this will help, it will allow people to see all the pictures without having to read the replies.

3 - If you want to respond to or ask a question, please start a new thread.

Thanks I hope you all understand that this will make it easier on everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Krux

not to stifle anyones creativity at all, but photos with dark backgrounds work best for web site integration, but i can find a way to make anything work... but if you have a choice, dark is the win.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but should entries for POTM be anonymous? I once belonged to a forum where people would just email their photos into a single person, and then when voting day comes, all the images are then posted for everyone to view.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before' date=' but should entries for POTM be anonymous? I once belonged to a forum where people would just email their photos into a single person, and then when voting day comes, all the images are then posted for everyone to view.[/quote']

Kind of like that idea...if all the board members are busy...I can take on this role...

• 1 month later...