Gonna have a baby!!!!

impur

Congratulations Miles! (clap)(clap)You will find with children that how silly some of the things you worried about before were and what truly matters. There will be other times when you think.. what the heck did I get myself into but in the end you will think of how you can never imagine you ever had a life without a child!

That is awesome. Is this your first? You are going to love being a father....and I am quite sure after meeting you that you will be a great dad.

I am sure you wont utilize this but if you would like any pointers, I am in no way an expert....but I am a father of 2 that are within 15 months of each other so I am experienced. I might have a few tricks for you. But there are quite a few of us parents on here....both new and not so new so you have plenty of options.

Congrats man!!!!

(party)(party)(party)(party)(party)(cheer)(cheer)(party)(party)(party)(party)

Great!!!!

My heart is with you two! We tried for a long time to have a child and went through some heartbreaks and disappointments. It all worked out wonderfully in the end!

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)