HELP!!!

NoobtoSalt

Shhhhhh' date=' I was trying to be lowkey...(whistle)[/quote']

You did a great job.

I think what my plan is for fish if these two make it is to add two more bi-color anthias and a pair of picasso clowns and call this tank done.

Once I get a larger tank 200+ gallons maybe then I will do the whole tang thing again but after this last little bout I think I would rather enjoy them in everyone elses tanks versus mine. I do much better with corals than I do fish.

You did a great job.

I think what my plan is for fish if these two make it is to add two more bi-color anthias and a pair of picasso clowns and call this tank done.

Once I get a larger tank 200+ gallons maybe then I will do the whole tang thing again but after this last little bout I think I would rather enjoy them in everyone elses tanks versus mine. I do much better with corals than I do fish.

I love tangs and loved the hippo tangs we raised since tiny little babies. I loved the powder brown too and never had an ich problem with him. The thing I hated with the tangs is they developed a taste for lps which I hear can happen with any fish that eats algae. There is nothing more frustrating to me then watching your coral become expensive fishfood.

I have decided from now on not to risk any fish that could possibly end up eating coral so no flame angels, tangs, etc. etc. for me.

I love my anthias I got from Isaac and love the wrasses we have too.

Then close this thread-(laugh)

Everytime I see your name and HELP-it freaks me out-;)

Put a Minatus grouper in there-I used to have one its a very pretty fish, I may be wrong but

*****disclaimer*******

it may not play well with others-(whistle)

All the more reason to keep this thread going.(naughty)

I think I'm more pissed that the one anthias is gone than the rest of the other fish.

Then close this thread-(laugh)

Put a Minatus grouper in there-I used to have one its a very pretty fish, I may be wrong but

*****disclaimer*******

it may not play well with others-(whistle)

No wonder you liked it Brad it reminded you of someone near and dear to you.....(whistle);)

Like the new signature by the way!(clap)

Due to certain members "complaining" about me having this thread open(whistle) I will go ahead and close it now. I still might loose the anthias that I have left but it seems to eat which is more than I can say for the other fish that have already died.

Now lets create a thread saying that I closed this thread to early and that I was trying to keep you quiet.

Oh I went there......(laugh)