Like one big family

reef165

Like one big family  

1. 1.

• Dog
    • Cat

wait.....do you really have a dingo?

Not a real one...Australian Cattle Dogs were created by crossing a domestic breed dog with a Dingo to create a hardy dog that can work in the hot Aussie Outback. So they're only 1/2 dingo...still kinda wild beasts though.

But like you love sharks...I'd LOVE a real Dingo (especially now my kids aren't babies anymore lol) (whistle)

Not a real one...Australian Cattle Dogs were created by crossing a domestic breed dog with a Dingo to create a hardy dog that can work in the hot Aussie Outback. So they're only 1/2 dingo...still kinda wild beasts though.

But like you love sharks...I'd LOVE a real Dingo (especially now my kids aren't babies anymore lol) (whistle)

That's awesome. Must be a cool dog. Very nice(clap)

• 1 month later...
Still a dog person over here... Even though they are being quite crazy right now. I stopped by the nano reef today you were not(no one was) around reef whats the deal?

nano is under going some secret renovations-The voices in my head told me so (laugh)

SHHHHHHHH big brother is watching and listening SHHHHHHHHHH

Oh and after the THOUSANDS of dollars I have racked up in the last years, I am a "fish person" now. They dont get Luekemia or however it is spelled, they dont get cancer and they dont run thousands of dollars in vet bills-They die and you flush them or throw them in the garden.

This poll is flawed Eddie

Maybe we will hear something in a few weeks.....

Yes Ed's Reef, formaly known as The Nano Reef is undergoing some radical changes and will be opening soon. I will be in touch with the board here shortly to become a sponcer and at that time introduce the store.