Like one big family

reef165

Like one big family  

1. 1.

• Dog
    • Cat

I would just like to say that even though there has been quite a bit of drama going on in the forum these days, we all gotta look at it like this, we are like one big happy family. Every family has people that stand out, not everyone operates the same, there will never be a time when the whole family agrees. There are times when things are said in the heat of the moment that hurt others, and most of the time the sayer feels bad about it the next day. I think this is a healthy family and love being a part of it! Lets all raise a shot to good friends, the holidays, and our tanks, may they all be safe, and healthy.

PS, Nib High school football rocks.

• Like 1

I would just like to say that even though there has been quite a bit of drama going on in the forum these days, we all gotta look at it like this, we are like one big happy family. Every family has people that stand out, not everyone operates the same, there will never be a time when the whole family agrees. There are times when things are said in the heat of the moment that hurt others, and most of the time the sayer feels bad about it the next day. I think this is a healthy family and love being a part of it! Lets all raise a shot to good friends, the holidays, and our tanks, may they all be safe, and healthy.

Here..here...

I like both dogs and cats there should be another choice or more options! I think this poll should be pulled! Discrimination to birds' date=' fish, snakes, eels, and beavers and clams![/quote']

In my dictionary beavers and clams are the same thing. :eek: Oh yes I did.

• Like 1

I'll drink to that-(clap)

Not sure who nib is though

I have to call discrimination to. What happened to the birds? And yes the clams.LOL

I think Kim needs to start a Clam Pole

I watched a Burmesse python I had eat my neighbors dog.....stupid chihuahua....I told her to stop letting her dog do it's dirty work in our front yard...but she didn't listen in fact she was very adamant about it not being her dog....even though I have watched it do it....what do you know....after that fate full evening I never found another pile in my yard....(scratch)

FYI, I own both a dog....chihuahua at that....and cats. Before you think I am just blasting one or the other.

I LOVE cats unfortunately so does my Cattle Dog so far she's eaten 11...1 duck and 7 chickens. Well, that's not 100% true...some she didn't eat she just killed them and walked away. But her favorite foods are Robins they are crunchy and sage rat brains are smooth like jello and rabbit livers are squishy when eaten fresh (naughty) But she's mellowing out a little now she just licks her lips when she see's my kitty looking at her. Oh, I almost forgot....she did dig up my Husky two months after we buried him...oh now THAT was some good jerky.

I didn't appreciate having to pick up the pieces of my beloved dog that were spread all over my lawn!!!!!! (sad)

OMG - I forgot she ate one of my horses too (but it was already dead - and buried)

Dang Dingo (flame)