all dead

talkalot82

I have some blue candy cane, yellow toad stool, mushrooms, zoas, birds nest, and a bunch of other stuff.

I may be heading to Clackamas this weekend for a calcium reactor.

let me know I could drop them off for you. also have zenia, several leathers

let me know what you are looking for.

I had this same thing happen 2 years ago.

luckily my brother and I share when we get new stuff so I had a back up of most everything. although all of my LPS and softies lived.

so I saved a head off the bubble coral, and the dead hammer head coral I think has two verry small hammer heads comming of the base. They still are in my tank... no more heater in that tank..

His large leather seems to have pulled through and his hairy mushrooms too.... and his yellow zoas made it too.. His RBTAs are still alive too.. we put a candy cane coral and some other little starts in the tank... I just have to always have fights with his austrialian tomato clowns... They think they can remodel the tank.... He could use alot in his tank still....

with the holidays and I got a new puppy we havent had time

• 2 months later...

You really should try to find out exactly what kind of heater that was so others here can be warned. I've used stealth heaters a lot and only had one failure. It was only a heater that wouldn't turn on and I suspect the unit was dropped on the floor. It was used to heat up water changes and moved around alot.

I can't imagine why any manufacturer would claim a glass encased heater was "shatter-proof". I am a glassblower who uses "shock resistant" boro-silicate(pyrex) exclusively. There is no such thing as shatter-proof glass in my book, and it has no business near other glass objects like the side of your tank. Not to mention the thermal shock of cool water on the outside and hot elements on the inside.... we use crack-off machines in glass fabrication that work just like that and are designed to break glass.