new to pnwmas

notpennysboat

Hey all, this is my first time to pnwmas and i wanted to say hi to all the fellow reefers in the northwest. i was introduced to this place by a friend of mine that is starting the hobby as well and it is nice to know there are others in the oregon area. I currently am running a reef tank for over a year now, and i consider myself still very new to the hobby. I am excited to build relations and recieve any and all advice to make my tank the best it can.

Also am very excited to know there are other people in the north west that are passionate about this hobby.

thanks again for having me. (rock2)

welcome aboard and don't hesitate to ask questions. i think everyone on this forum has alot of info to share and we all learn stuff. this hobby is a constant learning experience and it is great to learn from others so that our salty freinds don't suffer. don't be afriad to ask.

Welcome,

Every once in awhile we have a meet & greet and tank tour here in Eugene and you and Bigjohnwoody are more than welcome! We are pretty family friendly and children are enjoyed.

This club can really help your "stoke" when you leak 5 gallons on your hardwood floor and the wife/SO/neighbor gives you the dreaded Hairy Eyeball.

Welcome,

Every once in awhile we have a meet & greet and tank tour here in Eugene and you and Bigjohnwoody are more than welcome! We are pretty family friendly and children are enjoyed.

This club can really help your "stoke" when you leak 5 gallons on your hardwood floor and the wife/SO/neighbor gives you the dreaded Hairy Eyeball.

Please let me know when this is. I would love to attend! Thanks

Please let me know when this is. I would love to attend! Thanks

thanks for the warm welcome. looking fwd to any meet and greats close by Algae (go ducks!!!)

also to everybody. i am hoping to put together a photo collection soon for all to see. When i do ill get some here and any advice about auquascaping or anything would be appriciated. Thanks again

We are probably due for one? Maybe after Christmas. You'll have plenty of notice since we discuss the time and place(s) for much too long!(laugh)

The good people from Salem have one once in awhile too.

There is also a few people that go to TECO ( great sponsor place in Medford) and are willing to transport frags, etc.