Noob Courier Service

NoobtoSalt

So I'm already bringing down some things for a few and just wanted to let it be known that I will be heading down to the meeting and if anyone needs me to drop something off at the meeting to let me know.

All I charge is frags..(whistle)

Ok well if you don't have a frag I'm sure it could still make it's way down.

Just let me know.

Thanks Noob, I'm posting here just so you can keep track. I'm going to pick up my CARS from you(clap)(clap). I'm going to send some nightmares down to Miles and then you are going to pick up some safecracker zoas from him and of course and I still owe you a frag for delivering 100 pounds of liverock for me!

Thanks Noob' date=' I'm posting here just so you can keep track. I'm going to pick up my CARS from you(clap)(clap). I'm going to send some nightmares down to Miles and then you are going to pick up some safecracker zoas from him and of course and I still owe you a frag for delivering 100 pounds of liverock for me![/quote']

I am having him bring me back somethig so if all is good I'll meet him at your house when he returns to save him more stops.

Are you cool with that