Ta-ta for now!

spayne

Just letting you guys know that I'm kidnapping the Secretary and going up to W a s h i n g t o n for a few days to help out my Great Aunt in Ryderwood with a few house repairs from a fire that they had underneath their house at Xmas time. Plus we're staying for the town-wide garage sale they have bi-annually. I'm not a "garbage sale" fan, but it does give us the opportunity to pawn off some of our junk without having to have one of our own.

So, we haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Aliens have not abducted us... just the old folk up in the retirement community. In the land so far in the boon-tillies that even cell phones refuse to work! laugh

I expect lots of posts on the boards by the time we get back on Sunday (that's the plan on when to be back unless we have to drive them to Forks)! :D

Stacy

Egg some husky fans!! :P
Miles, are you trying to get me perished!? I was staying with a rabid Husky fan! I don't think Auntie would have taken to kindly to me egging her and running. rofl

I'm glad to be home! We still have to go back up there and do some more work though. We couldn't find the shingles/siding to match what is on her house. Darned old houses! And man! All the food! If gaining 10 pounds wasn't bad enough, she sent a box of chow home with us! :eek:

But we did make about $200 at the garage sale. :D

Stacy