911, I hope this is the right place

Kimberlee

You always brighten mt day emerald. Haven't figured out why yet' date=' but you do[/quote']

Perhaps it's all the warm and fuzzy pictures I have been posting lately that have since been deleted!;) Kim, send Jody a pm. In the Christmas party thread he had offered to sponsor 2 people for the dinner.

I'm so happy I'm not one of you two w/ the party babies. Every time I see a baby I want another 1, but that's just the cures of being a mom. They are sooooo cute. Than I remember how eagerly I awaited them going to school so I could get a little me back. Now I just borrow my friends babies and return them when they want to party

So everyone knows, I've found my long term solution to my water crisis, and should have no problem maintaining my water now. I only will need to get a ride 2 blocks twice a month, and set up a holding set up for my water. Should be able to manage with out a ro/di until I move.