Sign in to follow this  
Kimberlee

911, I hope this is the right place

You always brighten mt day emerald. Haven't figured out why yet' date=' but you do[/quote']

Perhaps it's all the warm and fuzzy pictures I have been posting lately that have since been deleted!;) Kim, send Jody a pm. In the Christmas party thread he had offered to sponsor 2 people for the dinner.

Will still take water donations' date=' for those keeping up. And thx to all the santas on the forum this year. You know who you are.[/quote']

Leave the empty jug out and I'll drop off another 5 in the morning.

Leave the empty jug out and I'll drop off another 5 in the morning.

come on now santa only come once a year, won't look a gift horse in the mouth though. will do

I planned to swing by, I had 10 gallons ready, but this morning my baby got some flue shots and he slept all the day :(

I planned to swing by' date=' I had 10 gallons ready, but this morning my baby got some flue shots and he slept all the day :([/quote']

sorry, to hear about the baby. sometime shots don't effect them. other times it hits hard. I've had mine react both ways.

I planned to swing by' date=' I had 10 gallons ready, but this morning my baby got some flue shots and he slept all the day :([/quote']

If he sleeps all day he's ready to party all night!

This is exactly what he is doing right now!

LOL same with one of mine, I guess his Nana let him take a late nap when I was taking my finals today. DOH!

I'm so happy I'm not one of you two w/ the party babies. Every time I see a baby I want another 1, but that's just the cures of being a mom. They are sooooo cute. Than I remember how eagerly I awaited them going to school so I could get a little me back. Now I just borrow my friends babies and return them when they want to party

So everyone knows, I've found my long term solution to my water crisis, and should have no problem maintaining my water now. I only will need to get a ride 2 blocks twice a month, and set up a holding set up for my water. Should be able to manage with out a ro/di until I move.