911, I hope this is the right place

Kimberlee

Okay I think I can now say the dumbest thing I've ever done in this hobby is trusting the Portland water supply. I haven't gone out of my way to advertise the fact that I've been running off tap. I know how most of you feel about that. I even knew why. I still did it, mostly because of expense. With the changes portland has made to the water I need to get a filtration unit I will. In the mean time(because the filter isn't happening until after x-mass) I need to do a WC. Without a car I can't bring back 15gal a week on the bus. I did just realize though that by friday I can get a ride to the LFS and just get all I need for the month in 1 trip. Thats still friday though. Tank is starting to go south now. I need help getting water here.

Sorry to hear that, yeah the most important factor in reefing is the WATER! The first thing you should buy when starting up a reef aquarium is an RO/DI unit! I can give you some free RO/DI water but you would have to come and get it.

The secret in reefing "you don't keep coral or fish you keep the water" David Saxby

Vin B.O.M "Blue Ocean Marines Inc."

Ok' date=' now I am starting to feel bad. So do you just need water to last you until Friday when you have a ride to get some.[/quote']

Yes just until I can get to the lfs on friday I'll pick up enough ro water at the store to make it through to Jan. at which point x-mass and B days are over for the most part and I can get my filter. I'm a block up from burlling game fredmeyers. I'll give anyone willing to drop some off a little water a pm w/ exact directions

Ok' date=' now I am starting to feel bad. So do you just need water to last you until Friday when you have a ride to get some.[/quote']

yes, i can stock up on fri. and be good until jan. when i can get a filtration unit. Betweet b-days x-mass and the school project I can't afford one until than. But something came out of this, I will never be dumb enough to trust the tap supplie again

Found another thread where she mentioned she's off Barbur near Tigard. I'll throw 5 gals of water in my car since that's on my way to/from work.

Kimberlee - I just need an address from you if you still need the water - PM me

sw barbur blvd on the right a block past burling game fred meyers. It's a little 3 plex I'm next to the street. thank you, thank you thank you

Share the star track technology w/ us jacjaninny and tell me how you teleport the water to the front door. thank you 5gals down 10 to go.

Oh, styler if I could afford the x-mass party this year I still wouldn't be coming because I would of used my party money by now to pick up a ro unit

Jody was going to sponsor someone. You sound like a great candidate. Might want to look into that.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Funny you should say that Jesse. When he first offered that I was thinking her and her sister Samantha would make great candidates. They still would need a way down to Salem though and as I have sadly whined about I cannot go.

Very awesome of you Jackaninny to drop the water off!(clap)(clap)