Unnofficial meet and greet at Emerald525's house Saturday morning

Emerald525

yes' date=' yes I am getting Chiefs frag. He works about 1/2 mile from my school. Kim, do I need to bring one or two empty big gulp cups to "borrow" loose polyps floating in your frag tanks??!!![/quote']

Sure Roger you may bring as many big gulp cups as you want. You just may not like where I "store" them to keep the frags warm!:eek:

crystalline_tears.jpg

Ahhhhh the forum needs more unicorns!

Sure Roger you may bring as many big gulp cups as you want. You just may not like where I "store" them to keep the frags warm!:eek:

Ahhhhh the forum needs more unicorns!

I think this Unicorn is crying because somebody shot its Mom and made canned unimeat out of her-

I bet it tastes like chicken-(sad)(sad)(sad)

No feelings were hurt in the preperation of this post-

Koom Bi Ya my Lord, Koom Bi Ya

C ya 2morrow-

Back to topic (just a drive by)

So shall I shoot for (no pun intended) 10ish???

It looks I bring frags of the RH for Sharole, Mr S and Chief-

Ya know I think there is a 1 polyp RH charge for distributing the grow out RH's in my basement while I am not there!! Kindly leave a 1 polyp frag on the rack in the reef for payment please!! :D

OK, j/k but would like one!!!(drooler)

Have fun tomorrow and please leave me a doughnut to enjoy with my coffee when I get home from work!

Ya know I think there is a 1 polyp RH charge for distributing the grow out RH's in my basement while I am not there!! Kindly leave a 1 polyp frag on the rack in the reef for payment please!! :D

OK, j/k but would like one!!!(drooler)

Have fun tomorrow and please leave me a doughnut to enjoy with my coffee when I get home from work!

I got a RH for trade whatcha got?????

Behold_A_Rainbow_Unicorn_Ninja_by_Jess4921.jpg&sa=X&ei=v-n5TJ6-CYK8lQffgui0Bw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEffL7Lcby_BB33CQIKZQQGeqSuuA

please save rainbow unicorn ninja a doughnut

PS-does that fill your screen, brad? i can make it bigger

This is very scary, threatening and just overall intimidating

That’s one badd *** looking unicorn-When you throw a Ninja mask on it implies he is gonna whoops someone’s *** if needed, could be be defensively or maybe he is a psychotic, twisted, ninja unicorn that did not get enough donuts and goes on a rampage through the villages and towns of double rainbow love goring people-(scary)

Its tough to tell what's really going on inside the head with the mask on-I would suspect it is certainly hiding something (scratch)

You can tell by the brows that this is one disturbed Unicorn-its frightening to me-very unsettling, and I am afraid-(sad)

I just don’t understand how images like this can continue to be posted-(enforcer)

It is actually hilarious-I had to scroll over to see the whole thing

I'll need to open it up on the PC thats hooked up to my 65"

Glad we can all have (some) fun here-Its not all about marine ich and cyno bacteria-;)

This is very scary, threatening and just overall intimidating

That’s one badd *** looking unicorn-When you throw a Ninja mask on it implies he is gonna whoops someone’s *** if needed, could be be defensively or maybe he is a psychotic, twisted, ninja unicorn that did not get enough donuts and goes on a rampage through the villages and towns of double rainbow love goring people-(scary)

Its tough to tell what's really going on inside the head with the mask on-I would suspect it is certainly hiding something (scratch)

You can tell by the brows that this is one disturbed Unicorn-its frightening to me-very unsettling, and I am afraid-(sad)

I just don’t understand how images like this can continue to be posted-(enforcer)

It is actually hilarious-I had to scroll over to see the whole thing

I'll need to open it up on the PC thats hooked up to my 65"

Glad we can all have (some) fun here-Its not all about marine ich and cyno bacteria-;)

LMAO it's okay Brad, the rainbow coloration is a clue this unicorn is a ninja for good...:p And since it is imaginary people should not be afraid...:p

Besides I believe you are covered in case said rainbow ninja unicorn breaks down my door...(laugh)

Speaking of Ich treatment. I was ponderig..(scratch) if perhaps the rifles with the laser sights was a surefire (pun intended) treatment for ich. You aim shoot and blast the hell out of it!(laugh) Just don't hit the tank and it's tricky just getting the top layer without actually injuring the fish in the treatment process.