Xbox Kinect WHERE ARE YOU???

NoobtoSalt

I'm looking to get an Xbox Kinect for my wife for her bday and everyone has been sold out for a few weeks. Anyone here have any ideas as to who in town might have them or if you have any connections? I used to but even those stores are out and they don't know when they will be getting them back in.

Oh and her bday is this Saturday....Yikes!

(whistle) nothing like waiting until the last min for the gift (laugh)(laugh) i do it as well :D but it's a hot item to get these days that is for sure . Did you try target by the airport ?? or best buy ??

I've checked all the Gamestops and most of the best buys. I don't want to buy the bundle pack since I already have a 360. Just seems silly.

And I've been looking for weeks, I just finally got desperate to ask.

I worked in electronics retail for 10 years so I could get this stuff in a heartbeat but now it's a little more of a challenge.

Guess my kids get lucky this year. Grandparents already got them one for xmas. Good luck Jesse. Call Dell they say they are out but sometimes when you call them they pull a rabbit out of their hat for customers.

Good idea. I will give them a buzz tomorrow as well.

Thanks to all for the good ideas.

Just get her COD Black Ops instead and tell her to get hooked! The gift that would keep on giving!

LOL it worked for me! Hubby surprised me with it after it came out. I beat the game the first week, now I'm online. Ha Ha - I am so not the average girl! (laugh) Takin dudes out makes me so happy. :p