Koom Bi Ya

reefnjunkie

Yeah Ryan what was I thinking? DOH!Sniper rifles are very family friendly. I let my children play with them every day after they eat their ground up unicorn meat!(laugh)(laugh)

I can see how women in their underwear could be seen as a threat to national security..:p

And I believe my second amendment right allows me the right to bare arms :)

Yeah Ryan what was I thinking? DOH!Sniper rifles are very family friendly. I let my children play with them every day after they eat their ground up unicorn meat!(laugh)(laugh)

I can see how women in their underwear could be seen as a threat to national security..:p

And I believe my second amendment right allows me the right to bare arms :)

Really? Its a picture of a gun. The gun isnt shooting anyone, come on.

National security? What are you talking about?

If it makes you feel better I deleted Brads pic also.

Ryan, I honestly was not offended by any of the posts including Brad's picture. This thread was all in fun and it was nice to see the mood lightened after my other thread. I was just trying to add a more "feminine" perspective with all the macho boy stuff and again all in fun. The national security comment was simply a joke. :D

I just find it very amusing that a sniper rifle can be shown. You can put a sight target on a unicorn's head and show ground up unicorn (again those who posted I have no problem with these and saw the humor) and all the macho boy stuff is okay but somehow women in their underwear is seen as a threat to our children and family friendly forum!(laugh)(laugh)

Ryan, I honestly was not offended by any of the posts including Brad's picture. This thread was all in fun and it was nice to see the mood lightened after my other thread. I was just trying to add a more "feminine" perspective with all the macho boy stuff and again all in fun. The national security comment was simply a joke. :D

I just find it very amusing that a sniper rifle can be shown. You can put a sight target on a unicorn's head and show ground up unicorn (again those who posted I have no problem with these and saw the humor) and all the macho boy stuff is okay but somehow women in their underwear is seen as a threat to our children and family friendly forum!(laugh)(laugh)

I honestly didnt take down the pics because I felt you were personally offended. I did it for everyone :) I even deleted the sniper unicorn pic also!

Can you please explain to me how half naked women and a pic of a sniper rifle are even in the same category?? I must be missing something?

I really dont see how animal meat in a can (100% imaginary animal at that) is an issue to anyone but vegetarians??? Its something that is totally made up not even in existence? Explan....

Also who said guns were just for guys? There are plenty of women around the world shooting those babies. Some of my best female friends that are in the service are better shooters than anyone on this forum!

Ryan, that's not saying much at this point in time since it's been so long since I've actually shot a string that meant anything(10 yrs) LOL But give me 6 months an a 150-200 rds a day of .308, hand loads please, I prefer my ammo to be a little bit hot(explanation in a bit) and I'll match up against anyone, any range, any yardage.

Explanation: I prefer hotter rounds than most people, it does cause me to go through barrels a wee bit faster than most, at one point I was replacing a barrel every 2 months, and I gotta tell ya, Hart competition bull barrels are NOT cheap....

I honestly didnt take down the pics because I felt you were personally offended. I did it for everyone :) I even deleted the sniper unicorn pic also!

Can you please explain to me how half naked women and a pic of a sniper rifle are even in the same category?? I must be missing something?

I really dont see how animal meat in a can (100% imaginary animal at that) is an issue to anyone but vegetarians??? Its something that is totally made up not even in existence? Explan....

Also who said guns were just for guys? There are plenty of women around the world shooting those babies. Some of my best female friends that are in the service are better shooters than anyone on this forum!

Ah Ryan, I thought you deleted the posts personally for me. Now I'm disappointed...(sad):D

My point about the ground up imaginary unicorn is that it would not be offensive to most adults unless you really believe in Unicorns (Sorry to burst your bubble Lowman they don't exist;)) but you are saying you are deleting things to be "family friendly" and I can't imagine this would be a picture you would hang in the nursery and that it actually probably would be upsetting for a 5 year old child to see. Santa Clause doesn't exist (again Lowman sorry to burst your bubble(laugh)) but I don't think children really want to see ground up Mr. Claus in a can as their xmas gift wrap. Ya know what I mean?:D

As far as pictures of sniper rifles and guns, well I personally have known of children getting injured and killed from guns but have never heard of any serious damage that occurred from perusing a Victoria's secret catalog or seeing a women in her underwear. Have you seen the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader's outfits?! :eek:(laugh)My point is that it is amusing that the women in their underwear are viewed as a bigger threat and danger and this must be censored and children must be sheltered from this and this is where you draw the line. I simply don't get. That's all. And no, I"m not antigun. I get why guys think they are cool. And no guns are not just for guys they are just viewed as macho.

Is this picture a little better. They are fully clothed:

ellen_portia8.jpg

• Like 1

I even deleted the sniper unicorn pic also!

But then you go on to say this?

So its ok to have a can of meat from a 100% imaginary animal, but its not ok to post a picture of how that imaginary animal would end up in that can of meat?

It took me hours to draw those cross hairs on that imaginary animal(laugh), Are people being a little sensitive here? Seriously I respect the "Family" freindly site, but how extreme are we going to go on the censorship??? Do you really think kids surf this and would be horrified by what was posted??? I find it hard to believe this thread violated any moral line, unless your a extremely religous and even then, if you don't agree don't open the thread or read the posts or post a reply...simple....

We where all just having fun, in what I thought was the appropriate forum, but I guess I didn't know the line was so close and that we crossed it.

But then you go on to say this?

So its ok to have a can of meat from a 100% imaginary animal, but its not ok to post a picture of how that imaginary animal would end up in that can of meat?

It took me hours to draw those cross hairs on that imaginary animal(laugh), Are people being a little sensitive here? Seriously I respect the "Family" freindly site, but how extreme are we going to go on the censorship??? Do you really think kids surf this and would be horrified by what was posted??? I find it hard to believe this thread violated any moral line, unless your a extremely religous and even then, if you don't agree don't open the thread or read the posts or post a reply...simple....

We where all just having fun, in what I thought was the appropriate forum, but I guess I didn't know the line was so close and that we crossed it.

rofl Sorry David, my intention was not to encourage your work of art to be deleted. No unicorns were actually harmed in the making of this thread (laugh)

I believe what happened was the PETA branch that deals with violence towards imaginary animals started protesting...;)

And then the People Opposed to Lingerie wearing Lesbians chimed in to protest too(did you notice it spells POLL ;))

I think you would have liked my deleted picture I posted by the way..;)

And as far as children viewing this thread. My 13 year old girl just looks at me and says: "You must be on that fish site again because you just randomly burst out laughing" but has no interest in what I would think was funny. The 9 year old boy is too busy looking at youtube videos on how to "mod" his nerf gun(laugh) and the almost 16 year old boy...

Well let's just say there is a reason we have to have certain blocks and filters on all the computers...;)

Okay back to having a little fun now...

Santa Clause doesn't exist (again Lowman sorry to burst your bubble(laugh)) but I don't think children really want to see ground up Mr. Claus in a can as their xmas gift wrap. Ya know what I mean?:D

Kim, if there are any children reading this that would be offended by Unicorn Meat you just destroyed Christmas for them too. Nice(laugh)

Kids Santa does exist!! I met him in North Pole Alaska. He has the workshop, Reindeer and everything.

Santa Clause doesn't exist (again Lowman sorry to burst your bubble(laugh)) but I don't think children really want to see ground up Mr. Claus in a can as their xmas gift wrap. Ya know what I mean?:D

Kim, if there are any children reading this that would be offended by Unicorn Meat you just destroyed Christmas for them too. Nice(laugh)

Kids Santa does exist!! I met him in North Pole Alaska. He has the workshop, Reindeer and everything.

No worries Roger it's all good. If you look Santa Clause has an extra "e" on it. It's okay children Santa Claus is real. Santa clause is not real.

It's kind of like that coralmaffia website that was taken down... remember?(whistle). The extra letter makes all the difference!(laugh)

Sorry guys you go ahead and do whatever you want.

Just dont come whining to me (board member and mod) when you guys get offended. There have been plenty of reported posts from a few of you. Later

Okay guys all gun' date=' unicorn meat and other pics have been removed to clear up any issues that I might be playin favorites. Please dont post anymore.[/quote']

Of Unicorn meat and guns or just post's in general? OMG does CA2OR know this? LOL

Sorry Ryan...I had to:D