Koom Bi Ya

reefnjunkie

After recent events that have some thinking we don’t play well with others I would like to start a thread where we can come and rejoice and share good feelings towards man (and woman) and just feel good about life, whether you enjoy planes, trains or automobiles, whether walk, run or roll, whether you are gay or straight, or a cross of both, transgender, transsexual, metrosexual, asexual whether your hobbies are reefing, smoking the reefer, shooting guns or shooting up.

Koom bi ya my fellow up tight citizens koom bi ya-

LMAO

group_hug.jpg

Tree huggers, representing all that I mock

innov_trees_tcm25-182870.gif

double rainbow,

ewwwww

DoubleRainbowMarchetaGibson_small.jpg

• Like 2

No' date=' just trying to divert some attention-[/quote']

Divert?????(scratch) I think the attention is now on you:D... Did you hit your head or something????(laugh)

What have you done with the real Brad?(wife)

The alines are here run (scary)

• Like 1

Divert?????(scratch) I think the attention is now on you:D... Did you hit your head or something????(laugh)

What have you done with the real Brad?(wife)

The alines are here run (scary)

LMAO-I am not worried.

Kim was catching a little grief from her pedestrian thread so I thought i would throw some satire up.

Especially when I posted a pic of one of my favorite guns;

What I was trying to do was change my avatar to another favorites of mine seen here;

Anyway the thread got closed before I could say she should have turned the car around and ran over the pedestrian even if it meant running over the bicyclist that thought roads were made for them-

Isn't that the message you got?(scratch)

Just a few of my prizes-I opted to sell my sniper rifle to help fund a new inwall I am doing-I figured I would not have a very good opportunity to sniper anyone- plus I don’t think they take volunteers for that-That sucksflamemad.gif

It sure was fun at the 600 yard range at tri county-

Plus going to my buddies and shooting hole(s) into bottle caps at 130 yards

SAWEEEETT

I miss my Savage-sad.gifsad.gif

the second is a Brugger Thomet- pictured with 35 round clips-drooler.gif

Just a few of my prizes-I opted to sell my sniper rifle to help fund a new inwall I am doing-I figured I would not have a very good opportunity to sniper anyone- plus I dont think they take voulanteers for that-That sucks(flame)

It sure was fun at the 600 yard range at tri county-

Plus going to my buddies and shooting hole(s) into bottle caps at 130 yards

SAWEEEETT

I miss my Savage-(sad)(sad)

the second is a Brugger Thomet- pictured with 35 round clips-(drooler)

Remind me not to piss you off....(laugh)

• Like 1

My gun safe is happy again. Just got some guests. babysitting some ak's and rounds...

I wish I would never had sold my AK-I know I will regret selling the Savage-if you have never shot a rifle with the acu-trigger, you need to-I'll never own another rifle without it-

I have enough rounds to last a few generations or a small revolution, which ever comes first-(clap)

this was my Savage, not this exact picture mine had the Nikon Monarch series 6*24 50mm scope with 1/8" clicks MOA. I had special clips to hold 9 rounds made for it-gonna miss it I am sure

unless you wanna shoot the unicorn. :)

LOL-I just saw that and thought the same thing-That base of the "antler" would be where my "dot" would be-(whistle)

Safari-the double raindow was from that dork that freaked out when he saw it-You had to see the clip or heard the song the made-

Everyone should own a gun IMO-(and be trained or taught gun safety of course) similar to Switzerland, look at their crime rate, it would certainly deter someone from breaking in knowing every single haouse was equipped with an AK-47

Now people can start an anti gun flame fest-I'll roll my sleeves up for that one

Guns kill people-(nutty)

NO people kill people:eek:

(whistle)