Don't want to be a whale anymore....

CA2OR

Can we get some higher rankings? I don't want to be a whale....I know....stupid complaint but hey other_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif is fun....seriously though....can we get more....or simply make our own after a certain amount or something?

I'd like to be a tiger shark or something like that.(naughty)....even Baracuda would be fun

How about these:

Needsalife

Toomuchfreetime

Posttoomuch

Bandwithwaster;)

And yes I am referring to myself as well:)

I'd rather see more along the lines of:

WalksOnWater

FishTrapper

TalksWithTriggers

CoralVaccumn

ReefSafe

Beached Whale

Farmraised Clam

Flatworm

Ich Magnet

I have a bigger tank than you do.

I'd rather see more along the lines of:

WalksOnWater

FishTrapper

TalksWithTriggers

CoralVaccumn

ReefSafe

Beached Whale

Farmraised Clam

Flatworm

Ich Magnet

I have a bigger tank than you do.

LOL those are good ones reefit. Here's some more:

Skimmerenvy

Bigskimmer

dramaseeker

threadpolluter

timewaster

The club rules state; "when you hit 10' date='000 posts, you will be banned from the site."[/quote']

Not a problem there Nick you just have to make a new signon and add cyber to the name....(whistle)

The club rules state; "when you hit 10' date='000 posts, you will be banned from the site."[/quote']

I can only hope that is true. To be honest I would not mind being banned from here. Would save me from giving any more corals away....but me being unable to post in classifieds has already done that.(clap)....to think....I was going to run giveaways with some of our group buy zoa's that are coming in.(nutty)

To be honest I would not mind being banned from here. Would save me from giving any more corals away....but me being unable to post in classifieds has already done that

I know you like to joke Eric and I am taking it that you posted it that way but seriously enough is enough. I believe you have poked that bruise enough, don't you.

• Like 1

Can we get some higher rankings? I don't want to be a whale....I know....stupid complaint but hey other_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif is fun....seriously though....can we get more....or simply make our own after a certain amount or something?

I'd like to be a tiger shark or something like that.(naughty)....even Baracuda would be fun

How about a Sperm Whale-(scratch)

Signed the Cyber Bully Soprano MURDERERRRRRRRR

Oh and I forgot, I have killed the WOW paly also-(laugh)

Sorry :eek:

I can only hope that is true. To be honest I would not mind being banned from here. Would save me from giving any more corals away....but me being unable to post in classifieds has already done that.(clap)....to think....I was going to run giveaways with some of our group buy zoa's that are coming in.(nutty)

Oh no....:eek: No more free corals!(sad)(sad) Way to provide a real life example to my out of bounds thread.(clap) You can give stuff away you can't sell. Where's that beat a dead horse emoticon?(scratch)

Okay class this is an example of how to cyberbully;)

I refer you to this thread for clarification of the definition::p

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23318

Where's that beat a dead horse emoticon?(scratch)

Here you go

other_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif

You can give stuff away you can't sell.

oh I know....of course I can GIVE away something....they wouldn't stop me from doing that. I will give stuff away again....in about 4 more months. To make it official....if I do get banned I GIVE all my group buy grow out spots to Snowpunk....all of the polyps from all 3 grow outs I give to him.

back to topic.....can we get more titles?

Is someone holding a gun to your head?