180g RR w/ stand/canopy/sump/pump

junior

I am selling a 180g acrylic RR tank. It comes with an nice furniture quality stand and canopy(nothing DIY). It also includes a sump for a fuge and a sump for the skimmer and other equipment. They are ran inline in the stand with an in-tank return pump. I am including all of this with the sale.The tank is absolutely silent because of the custom stand pipes and baffles in the sump.

I am asking $725, the tank is located in Corvallis.

Thanks

JR

If you are interested please call me. I don't check the boards enough for anything else.

541-207-3414, ask for JR or leave a message if no one answers.

These are some pics I have, the brown color is from the log, right now its a fresh water tank w/ fish that need soft water. The tank is crystal clear.

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

Well I am looking for a smaller tank, something in the 40-75 range, of course looking mostly for the 18" deep types, but a 46 or 72 bow would do. I would be willing to do that as a partial trade to anyone that is interested. I could also do a straight across trade if someone include certain equipment with the tank.