Sign in to follow this  
ReeFit

GTF?

I'm going with 46 to qualify for the instant winner. Great idea by the way Robert even more fun than share the love! I still would like to DQ all the double guessers! That means you Mick, Kendra, Gillian etc etc.....(laugh)

the part that sucks is that Robert is always stopping places and picking more stuff up so his fish count could be a "moving" mumber if youy know what i mean. if i am to high, let me know, and i can make an emergancy fish drop off!!(laugh)

Here's the latest update. There is one instant winner as of right now. You got to decide today if its you. Do you keep your guess or go with someone else's guess? Hmmmmmm.

Here's the latest update. There is one instant winner as of right now. You got to decide today if its you. Do you keep your guess or go with someone else's guess? Hmmmmmm.

I know not what this means....(scratch) So are you saying all I have to say is I'm the instant winner?

I know not what this means....(scratch) So are you saying all I have to say is I'm the instant winner?

I'm still waiting for the bribe. LOL(laugh)

Bribes being offered call the forum police

Ah yes well what I want is the nice maximus clam and it seems you are craving a more diversely colored scoly such as a war paint or bleeding apple?(plotting) Or how about a few polyps of these babies?(naughty):

DSC06839ARW.jpg

Remember they always look better in person as my photoskilz suck(laugh)

Is thread hijacking grounds for being dq'd

This one's pretty cool too and I think there's a clue as to where it might have come from(drooler)beautiful!:

DSC06831ARW.jpg

(backtotopic)