Sign in to follow this  
ReeFit

GTF?

You keep adding fish.... How are we supposed to guess that one...LOL.

I'm going to say 52. I don't know what you still have inside since were always hanging out at the frag tank.

Here are a few pics of the 55G. No instant winners yet but very very close answers. Final answers will be reconciled tuesday night.

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

Starfish don't count as a fish either....

I don't think that is going to matter much as I am sure I am not even close

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I don't think that is going to matter much as I am sure I am not even close

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

You have till tomorrow evening to make your final answer.

Is this just fish?

Or are you counting inverts, like shrimp, too?

Fish only. To give another clue my total inhabitant count minus corals, snails and hermits copepods, bristleworms and parasites is 90.

Fish only. To give another clue my total inhabitant count minus corals' date=' snails and hermits copepods, bristleworms and parasites is 90.

My guess is 90(laugh).....I was going to say 43...but if I am reading your post, you just told us the answer correct?

My guess is 90(laugh).....I was going to say 43...but if I am reading your post' date=' you just told us the answer correct?[/quote']

no the contest is for fish only. i gave you the answer to all my inhabitants minus hermits, snails and the incidentals. I have about 400 hermits and 100 snails LOL.

no the contest is for fish only. i gave you the answer to all my inhabitants minus hermits' date=' snails and the incidentals. I have about 400 hermits and 100 snails LOL.[/quote']

But if you subtract corals, snails and hermits copepods, bristleworms and parasites...and your left with 90 inhabitants...that would be the fish right? what other inhabitants could there be?(scratch)...

I thought you where trying to sneak in the answer...I thought I was being smart...(laugh)....I guess I need another cup of coffee...lolDOH!

But if you subtract corals, snails and hermits copepods, bristleworms and parasites...and your left with 90 inhabitants...that would be the fish right? what other inhabitants could there be?(scratch)...

I thought you where trying to sneak in the answer...I thought I was being smart...(laugh)....I guess I need another cup of coffee...lolDOH!

starfish, urchins, shrimp, clams, larger crabs, cucumbers, feather dusters and cocoa worms...should i continue?