GTF?

ReeFit

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is 90(laugh).....I was going to say 43...but if I am reading your post' date=' you just told us the answer correct?[/quote']

no the contest is for fish only. i gave you the answer to all my inhabitants minus hermits, snails and the incidentals. I have about 400 hermits and 100 snails LOL.

no the contest is for fish only. i gave you the answer to all my inhabitants minus hermits' date=' snails and the incidentals. I have about 400 hermits and 100 snails LOL.[/quote']

But if you subtract corals, snails and hermits copepods, bristleworms and parasites...and your left with 90 inhabitants...that would be the fish right? what other inhabitants could there be?(scratch)...

I thought you where trying to sneak in the answer...I thought I was being smart...(laugh)....I guess I need another cup of coffee...lolDOH!

But if you subtract corals, snails and hermits copepods, bristleworms and parasites...and your left with 90 inhabitants...that would be the fish right? what other inhabitants could there be?(scratch)...

I thought you where trying to sneak in the answer...I thought I was being smart...(laugh)....I guess I need another cup of coffee...lolDOH!

starfish, urchins, shrimp, clams, larger crabs, cucumbers, feather dusters and cocoa worms...should i continue?