Gaming? perhaps other interests.

bace

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your a "REAL" gamer you all would have a XBOX 360 :) The ps3 is ok but very limited good games. The god of war series was a fun game but other than that ehhh not for me.

Real gamers dont use consoles.(threaten)

LOL, its a choice. I just cant use a game pad on FPS games, its unnatural.

Badcompany 2 and medal of honor blew. I will never give money to Dice again. Takes 6 months for them to get a game to work right.

Wow I cant believe people play WOW. the best thing about WOW was southpark making fun of it.(by far the best episode ever).

7 days 21 hours till black ops(rock2)

I'm a big metal fan as well as gaming fan. I do PC gaming and PS3' date=' currently i'm spending most of my gaming on Dragon Age: Origins this game rocks! I built my PC for the sole purpose of playing Diablo 3 when it comes out. I used to WoW but haven't in awhile, i might jump back into it with the new expansion though.[/quote']

I pretty much put my pc together for Diablo3 and starcraft 2 .. funny thing is I still don't have SC2 also, dragon age was awesome! I still need to play the expansion but I wasn't to happy with the end I picked... I got everything in the game to go the way I wanted but the end. /sigh

What are the specs on your PC? I have SC2, i just don't play it much. Mostly solo.

Heres mine:

Antec Skeleton case

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Motherboard

Intel i7-920

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W power supply

OCZ Gold 6G.B. DDR3 1600

Radeon HD 4830 512MB <---will be getting another and running crossfirex

Western Digital Caviar Black WD1001FALS 1TB 7200 RPM

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 1.5TB 7200RPM

Western Digital 500G.B. 5400RPM

Western Digital 300G.B. 5400RPM

DVD-RW and Bluray drives

32" Toshiba 720p LCD TV for monitor

daa668ed.jpg

My PC specs

Intel i-7 950 OC'ed to 3.20

Asus p6x58d mobo

corsair dominater gt ddr 3 12gb

2x 640gb 7200rpm Wd cavier black in raid

1x 1tb 7200 WD cavier for storage

Vid card :( x800xl will be replaced when Diablo comes out to possibly 3 way crossfire.

OS win 7 ultimate

But I still game on my xbox. :) Can't beat a 110 inch screen...

Fable 3 came out a few days ago. I heard it was pretty cool. I'm waiting for fallout to get patched a bit before I pick it up after hearing of many bugs.

Can't off the top of my head really remember my specs but here's some important ones

Processor AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor, 2500 Mhz,

RAM 4.00 G B

Video card ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

I've got a 360 elite and Just bought fable 3... and I just got the red ring of death! Nooo I haven't even played the game yet :(

that's lame. I've had 2 red ring. however on the second time Microsoft accidentally sent me 2 by mistake. I gave it to my brother for Christmas heh. my (other) brother said that Fable 3 has been very glitchy for him.

I am a FPS gamer accross many platforms but my favorite is PC

Gamertag all the way around is "Newblistbelow"

if you ever want to get owned just hit me up....I am more than happy to help ya out. No hacks....simply pwn.

Eric, you play mw2 on steam?

if so hit me up. its under my adress but my gamer name on steam is Thrawn.

that sucks. I read that they were having all sorts of problems with Fable 3. I am surprised that the new x box has the death ring. I am wondering if it is the game. Fable 3 really got bad reviews. I am thinking about getting New Vegas for my addiction instead. pm me when you start playing the game to let me know what you think.

Anybody w/ a xbox 360

Didn't realize any of you had time for anything but your tanks. I play some games on my pc, my husband Plays the xbox though. Loves the Halo, and call of duty, and basically any game w/ a gun. Goes by enx4179. If I hear him complaining about getting his A** kicked and it's someone hear, go ahead and send me over your xbox idea. I'll give you one of my frags