Gaming? perhaps other interests.

bace

so I'm new around here and curious who here shares similar interests as I. Any one here into gaming? I've been a gamer sense I was little starting with the NES. I currently own most consoles that have been released till now and have hundreds of games. also on a side note I used to play in metal bands as a bass player (S/N bace .. get it heh) anyone in here into metal or play guitar or other instruments? I play a few other things as well.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my gamertag is bacemaster I don play MW and MW 2 though currently my brother is borrowing my copy of MW2 because his son ruined his copy, and my psn in pretabace ...I think my ps3 doesn't see to much game time right now. I've been playing pc games lately feel free to add me on either. I'd be curious if there are any other "retro" gamers out there (nes, snes, sega genesis ... that kind of stuff)

Thats the plan, but we need our own place first LOL Then buy 2 new computers LOL

The one we have now doesnt work for gaming of any kind, plus it's no fun to watch while one plays LOL

I want a Tauren Paladin to go with her Tauren Druid, an a Undead Hunter to go with her Undead Rogue...

Is your server a west coast server and is it a PVP server?

Yea it definately helps to have on computer per gamer (helps prevent a lot of arguing).

My server is central time i think, 2 hours ahead. It makes raiding a lot easier for me since

in have to get up at 3:30 every morning for work and my guild usually dosen't start

raiding untill 7 or 8 server time. And even tho i am TERRIBLE at pvp i do play on a pvp

server.

PVP is the only way to go, but I think we're going to go after a west coast server, since we keep such odd hours LOL We can pretty much play anytime, so..... LOL Or we might even hit up a Euro server, if you want to get into hard core raiding, a Euro server is the only way to go...

I wish I could do more raiding, but i just dont have the time to take it that seriously. Its also nice to be able to just chill out and do some low lvl quests, or grind out some rep maybe work on some of the more useless achievements. It helps it feel more like a game and less like work. I get enough of that as it is. Plus I'm no master gamer or anything like that.

But it sure is a great way to totally waste a day off. /laugh

I'm a big metal fan as well as gaming fan. I do PC gaming and PS3, currently i'm spending most of my gaming on Dragon Age: Origins this game rocks! I built my PC for the sole purpose of playing Diablo 3 when it comes out. I used to WoW but haven't in awhile, i might jump back into it with the new expansion though.