New to reefing...

concrEETdonkey

hello,

my name is Evan, and I have been recently sucked into the hobby of reef aquariums by my uncle. Currently I have a 12g nano with 3 12" t-5's, Living inside of it is some live rock, a couple hermit crabs and snails, a few zoas, an acan, frogspawn, torch, Black and white clown, purple firefish, yasha goby, and a decorator crab. Thought I would start out introducing myself before I started randomly posting on the forums...

Welcome aboard Evan, you might want to rethink the decorator crab in a reef tank, but other than that, sounds like a good list...You'll probably be wanting to upgrade at some point, and possibly soon with the clown and firefish an goby in that small of a tank, if you keep an eye on the forums here, you should be able to find a nice deal on a 24g JBJ HQI cube here at some point lol.

Welcome aboard Evan' date=' you might want to rethink the decorator crab in a reef tank, but other than that, sounds like a good list...You'll probably be wanting to upgrade at some point, and possibly soon with the clown and firefish an goby in that small of a tank, if you keep an eye on the forums here, you should be able to find a nice deal on a 24g JBJ HQI cube here at some point lol.[/quote']

Yeah the crab has already stolen a couple zoas and some star polyps, that I dont mind, but he is a little big for my tank so Ive been thinking about getting rid of him... Im already thinking about upgrading the tank as soon as I get more money... but Im looking for something in the 50g size

Am I the only other one confused by this comment???(nutty)

No, I'm confused by it too. The closest guess I can make is that this new member is accusing the other new member here of telling a pack of lies because they haven't posted a picture. If this is the case then it's my opinion that the person making this comment should go find a different forum where that sort of thing is acceptable. If not then I'm back to simply being confused by it.

LOL...(scratch) No...I didn't get it either...Bananna Bomb?.....Buffulo of Lies?....(laugh) I am guessing this is some form of new younger generation talk....maybe "Beiber Language"???? I Don't know...

My kids "are" the younger generation and they don't talk like that.

well the first part about worms and banana bombs are from a video game called worms... which is where i got the screen name concreetdonkey... but the second part about buffalos... im not so sure about lol

buffalo of lies is a weapon.. its a turn based startegy game.. one of the only games i ever have found fun..and really kinda a cult game too...and no beiber believer here...that kid in vancouver shoulda shanked that putz....ps i am 30... man i should post some obscure statements in my threads really cause d a stir in here... nice tank pics..