Sign in to follow this  
NoobtoSalt

Free Xenia

Too far away for me.

Maybe I'll ask if you have any when/if I make it to the 'Couve.

I'm sure I will have some. The little bit that I have currently in the frag tank are from my sons 29 cube. His tank has been growing like crazy as well as my tank. I was hoping that my nem would have stung it enough to keep it trimmed back but that didn't happen..LOL

I would love some of that. It's nice and I don't like pink but I love this stuff. If you're giving it away still I'll take some as soon as I figure out how to make it to Vancouver

I would be interested too but think i need to get my lighting setup first.... currently running the big t12 bulbs setup... maybe ill check in a few weeks once i get better lightning

I would be interested too but think i need to get my lighting setup first.... currently running the big t12 bulbs setup... maybe ill check in a few weeks once i get better lightning

Get some lighting and we can talk. I no longer have any in my main tank but I can always prune some out of either of my kids tanks.

Based on seeing that others that I have given this to are selling off the xenia I have given them I will no longer be giving this away. Too bad that some people have to ruin it for others but if it grows to much it will go in the garbage.

Noob, don't worry about what other people do with it! It will only make your free price seem that much nicer. Don't let them ruin it for u man, u are doing a good thing.

Plus, I'm sure your intent of giving the Xenia away was: get rid of it, and to help people out! Both accomplished.

Dinga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noob, don't worry about what other people do with it! It will only make your free price seem that much nicer. Don't let them ruin it for u man, u are doing a good thing.

Plus, I'm sure your intent of giving the Xenia away was: get rid of it, and to help people out! Both accomplished.

Dinga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was less of that than it was when I asked a few people that I gave it to if they could pay it forward to others since I didn't have any at the time and within a few days there were selling it off. I explain to everyone that I give it to that the expectation is to keep paying it forward. I just won't give it out to just anyone from now on. I had someone being really pushy about it awhile back in this thread after I told them I didn't really have much to frag up but I went ahead and did it anyways. Then they decided to start selling it off.