Free Xenia

NoobtoSalt

Ok so this is a little less share the love style than it is get this out of my tank.. It's not too overgrown yet but I want to cut the weeds down. If you have a new tank and want some xenia my tank is the place for you!!

Come and get it. I can hook you up with a couple of frags to start your tank off. These were given to me as my first corals in my tank so why not share the love and keep the freebie chain alive!

PM me if you would like to come out and grab some from the tank. Again it isn't a huge amount but I could get a couple Noobs setup with some if they'd like it.

Its a new tank for you. I'm going to be off on saturday and will be out for a short bit in the afternoon. Otherwise I will be home all day. Let me know if that works for you to stop on by

Does my tank count as new?

I wouldn't mind getting a bit to toss into my sump. Make sure the actual Noob's get some first if they want it though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Wow. back from the dead again...LOL

Within the next month I will probably have some more to frag up.

hey Noobtosalt. If your still giving some away when you have more, i would be willing to take some. (i know its been a while since the last post)

I have fam in chehelis (sp) so i would be passing through if you had some.

Pm me, thanks

hey Noobtosalt. If your still giving some away when you have more, i would be willing to take some. (i know its been a while since the last post)

I have fam in chehelis (sp) so i would be passing through if you had some.

Pm me, thanks

Sorry I fragged some up for my parents tank the other day and will not have any for awhile. I have two others that would like some as well before you so it might be awhile before I get some more. It's in a lot of peoples tanks here on the boards. I have given quite a bit away already I would hope that some of those people that have gotten some could step up and help out others on here as well.

• 1 month later...