Soprano sale thread

CA2OR

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deposit being sent now. We have one for sure. Now I gotta get on the phone and arrange the pick up. I have several options...one if for sure...but not very coral educated so makes me nervous....but she can take it to store to get repacked and shipped.

Deposit being sent now. We have one for sure. Now I gotta get on the phone and arrange the pick up. I have several options...one if for sure...but not very coral educated so makes me nervous....but she can take it to store to get repacked and shipped.

Well we spent more on the Red hornet so it is what it is-I gotta get up way to early I'll call ya in the morning

sound good?

I'm in as well

I'm in. Thanks for the heads up brad. Lol. I'll buy a polyp. Tell me what needs to happen.

Hey now-if you look at the time line from my first post to my last (since I had to go nite nite) it was not long-so dont be hating on me-;)

So you want a polyp all own your own, did I read that right????

I had planned on looking back in that thread I started to see who all has wanting one-I know you and Roy and ????

OK so, Roy and Miles were interested-if they are in-that would be 6 and we could grab the 3 polyp frag if its still available-

Sending PM's now

Hey now-if you look at the time line from my first post to my last (since I had to go nite nite) it was not long-so dont be hating on me-;)

So you want a polyp all own your own, did I read that right????

I had planned on looking back in that thread I started to see who all has wanting one-I know you and Roy and ????

OK so, Roy and Miles were interested-if they are in-that would be 6 and we could grab the 3 polyp frag if its still available-

Sending PM's now

If that's what it takes to make this happen the yes. if we get enough interest maybe we can do both the 3 and 1 as a backup and grow in two locations. people need to know also that the likely hood that we will lose these polps is high, close to 85% chance or higher.

If that's what it takes to make this happen the yes. if we get enough interest maybe we can do both the 3 and 1 as a backup and grow in two locations. people need to know also that the likely hood that we will lose these polps is high' date=' close to 85% chance or higher.[/quote']

I agree, basiclly consider it like you lost 80.00 dollars somewhere and most likely wont ever find it-(laugh)

But if you do for some strange reason there is not 80.00 but 400.00 dollars-(clap)

all non profit of course-because thats how we roll here-;)