WTB 200g to 300g cube tank

Harold B

Hi i'm looking for a large cube in good condition glass or acrylic (preferably 48by 36by 27)depends on price and condition doesn't matter if it includes a stand and canopy as I can build my own. If anybody has or knows of a nice tank for sale please let me know. I'm willing to drive but not much further than 1hr from Portland. Thankyou Harold

• 2 weeks later...

Tank is 72X36X25. Starfire type glass on three sides (peninsula).

They have a truck that they take to shows for delevery. They came to the NW about 4 years ago. I think the closest they usually come is Nevada, but check their delivery schedule. I think the cost was around $100 for the delivery. That is what sealed the deal for me. I wanted a glass tank and at that time the shipping ws over $1,000 for other mfg.

Never dealt with them but there are plenty of threads out there like:

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/general-planted-tank-discussion/50126-case-you-were-thinking-ordering-glasscages.html

Seems like they have the ability to do good work but have issues with consistent production of good work. Also the owners almost certainly have personalities that may conflict with socially well-adjusted people.

Not sure if you checked with Rosecity yet but he had a nice tank with two built in overflows brand new down there today when I was there. I'm sure he'd hook you up with a sweet deal on one.

-------------------

I really need to start reading threads before I start typing.....LOL

It wasn't a cube but either way I would check with Nick to see what he can do for you.