Albany Meeting 10/16 FRAG/EQUIPMENT SWAP MEET

R-3

Kate,

I may have room and could bring you down. I am picking up a friend around 11:15 in north portland and probably could swing by to pick you up also. I'm guessing 11:30ish...

Dave

Sweet! Load up the rig and bring em down Dave!

I have a few things....

Zoanthid/Paly colony, has several kinds of zoanthids and paly's....

$5

PA080227.jpg

Neon Green Sinularia, Pretty good sized, We fragged it a while back and are choosing to keep the little frag and sell the colony, Bright Neon Green, really beautiful. I kinda pissed this one off too moving it, so all its polyps are not out...

$15

PA080216.jpg

PA080217.jpg

Finger Leather Coral, I got this a while back as a fresh cut frag, it has since attached to a peice of rubble rock and is growing, it was supposed to have green polyps, but unless I am color blind it actually has whitish polps, but its cool, the mother colony didn't have its polyps out when I bought the frag but it was very cool looking, I was really hoping for green polyps, but oh well....And no Mr. Miyagi (Bangain Cardinal) is not for sale...lol

$5

PA080220.jpg

Neon Green Branching Hydnophora, This one I really like but really have no place to put it, I bought it originally from Rose City and its grown a bunch, its a beautiful neon green and is of the branching variety, I really like it and have thought about moving some things around to be able to keep it, but since we combined our two 40breeders, there really isn't a place for it, and I just want to leave things the way they are for while....

$15

PA080221.jpg

Free Kenyan Tree Coral large frag, Free if someone wants it, just let me know and I will bring it.

I've got a few things for sale i could bring. I would consider trade for acans or favias

1/2" monti setosa originally from Frag Farmer THE ORIGINAL SETOSA!! $30

~5 heads nuclear green candycane $20

~5 heads teal candy cane $15

~3 heads green w/ purple tip frogspawn $15

1-2" green slimer frags $10

Need a frag runner please

I'm bringing all my stuff down' date=' whatever doesnt sell stays with roger/TFT. Roger you still want the Skimmer?[/quote']

Are you driving down? I could meet you at your place before you leave and grab what I bought-I have 2 frags that need to get to Miles

Kate,

I may have room and could bring you down. I am picking up a friend around 11:15 in north portland and probably could swing by to pick you up also. I'm guessing 11:30ish...

Dave

Dave if that happens, maybe I can meet you over there-I have 2 frags from the group zoa grow out I want to get to Miles, he is ok with fragging them for the 3 folks down there-I'm at I-205 and Stark, so popping over to Foster is a breeze, I could also meet you at the North Portland location too

If either of you two could help out in this I know the southern brethren would be grateful as well as I

If this would work someone PM me if they would

Thanks

Brad

I really hate to do this but my Foxface has taken a liking to my beautiful Open Brain (flame) I have a cage over it now to protect it but either it or the Foxface needs to go. The Brain is easier to catch so I guess it's going. When it's open it's about the size of a half sheet of paper and it looks really good. I paid $65.00 for it at Upscales about a year and a half ago when it was 1/3 the size it is now. I'd like to get $75.00 for it. I live about 3/4 of a mile from the meeting tomorrow, so if anyone's interested, please send me a PM.

5084463391_72856a33c7.jpg

[/url]

5084463463_b2f60c9f2d.jpg

I really hate to do this but my Foxface has taken a liking to my beautiful Open Brain (flame) I have a cage over it now to protect it but either it or the Foxface needs to go. The Brain is easier to catch so I guess it's going. When it's open it's about the size of a half sheet of paper and it looks really good. I paid $65.00 for it at Upscales about a year and a half ago when it was 1/3 the size it is now. I'd like to get $75.00 for it. I live about 3/4 of a mile from the meeting tomorrow, so if anyone's interested, please send me a PM.

5084463391_72856a33c7.jpg

[/url]

5084463463_b2f60c9f2d.jpg

You got pm Scott :)