Games

Swilson

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine that I used to work with led me to the path of Runescape. Can't say I really understood the entire thing,,,so, that was my past time, trying to figure it out. However, my nephew sold his person (or such thing) on ebay for $400. I then realized this was not the place for me. And yet, people are still into it. That was 3-4 years ago for me.

World of Warcraft' date=' though I'm starting to tire of it.[/quote']

I've thought about trying WoW to see what the hype is all about. Course, this must wait until we build a new computer that can actually run the game... or any game currently on the market for that matter! I'm not sure I would enjoy people pestering me while playing though. I'm a leave-me-alone-I'm-gaming kind of girl!

We do our gaming on the Xbox 360. At present I'm pretty obsessed with "Viva Pinata," and I say this with a healthy dollop of chagrin as it is a kid's game. But last time I checked my "Horstachio" was number one on the Xbox Live leaderboards pertaining to value. I rule! (rock2)

Course, people keep pestering me on Live, asking how I got my pinata to be so valuable. DOH!

WoW on PC. Stacy ppl don't bother you during the game really. Once in awhile you get an invite to a group or guild or a duel. But you can decline and go about your biz. Thats what i do too, mostly solo play.

On PS2 i'm playing Need 4 Speed Most Wanted. Sweet game, i'm half thru it. Some of the milestones you have to pass are crazy. Like you have to tag (ram) 18 police cars in my next one, and then escape capture. Then i have to let the police chase me for 20min and get away!!!

WoW on PC. Stacy ppl don't bother you during the game really.

Then I will give WoW a go when we get the new computer built. So many people love it, I guess I'd better check it out. And probably become obsessed with it like so many others! (laugh)

"Need 4 Speed" sounds pretty fun! Anytime you have to thwart the fuzz (I have several in the family, I can say that!) in a game is a good time. Just don't forget when you're driving around Eugene. I'd hate to see a report about you on the evening news because you rammed 18 police cars then eluded capture for 20 minutes! :D

Got a Nintendo Wii for my daughter for Christmas. We all know how that really works don't we. It is sweet both because of the interactive game play and the fact that you can download some of the old game system games. I have been playing the first Zelda game and Super Mario Bros. They are still working on getting the old games converted over but they have games from nintendo, super nintendo, nintendo 64, turbo graphix 16, sega genesis and maybe another one that I can't remember. The controllers on the thing are incredible. If you go bowling or play tennis and turn your wrist or anything like that and the controller picks up on it. Now if I could just find a second controller for the thing I would be in business.

Uh oh, all this game talk has got my installing Unreal Tournament 2003 again on the new HHD....had to go looking up their website :). 2004 version is only $10 at ebgames and gamestop website, will have to get the latest. (FYI UT2007 is out in June....but surely will be too much for my pc)

Anybody else play?

Uh oh, all this game talk has got my installing Unreal Tournament 2003 again on the new HHD....had to go looking up their website :). 2004 version is only $10 at ebgames and gamestop website, will have to get the latest. (FYI UT2007 is out in June....but surely will be too much for my pc)

Anybody else play?

i think i still have my old unreal tourny i can throw to ya.

anyways,, its WoW for me too.. been playing since day 1. Was in one of the top horde guilds on my server, until the BG patch/TBC details came out, then we all gave up raiding until TBC.

anyone ever want to play on a server with someone who knows the ins and outs of the game, has pretty good contacts, and almost full HWL/T1/T2 gear hit me up, and we can roll some alli's :p

Gurubashi server

60 Horde Shaman - Carbon

i think i still have my old unreal tourny i can throw to ya.

anyways,, its WoW for me too.. been playing since day 1. Was in one of the top horde guilds on my server, until the BG patch/TBC details came out, then we all gave up raiding until TBC.

anyone ever want to play on a server with someone who knows the ins and outs of the game, has pretty good contacts, and almost full HWL/T1/T2 gear hit me up, and we can roll some alli's :p

Gurubashi server

60 Horde Shaman - Carbon

You have PM :)

I used to play counterstrike/halflife online many years ago. I havent played in at least 5 years, but just last week i bought halflife 2 and a new video card on my comp to handle it.

It was pretty fun.....and the graphics are sweet........im NOT going to go back online and play deathmatch though...WAY too addicting

Found a copy of UT2004 Tourn, but no CD Key :(

Watched an interesting movie tonight and figured it must have been from an idea of a game; Silent Hill. Very interesting, but watching how they made the movie is amazing. Must be quite a challenge to take what they create in a PC game and put it to the big screen. (the director said playing the game was the most scared he's ever been in his life which gave him the idea) It made me realize I needed to rent Doom from the library, forget to reserve it last year.

I used to play counterstrike/halflife online many years ago. I havent played in at least 5 years, but just last week i bought halflife 2 and a new video card on my comp to handle it.

It was pretty fun.....and the graphics are sweet........im NOT going to go back online and play deathmatch though...WAY too addicting

ok...i lied.......ive been playing dethmatch the last couple of days...and yes...its STILL addicting.

Difference between now and when i used to play............is i used to be pretty good........now I am getting my @$$ whooped. LOL

11 and 72 last night (laugh) smileyshot2.gif

Anybody else here play??

Last game I played on a PC was Battlefield 2142 demo. Used to play Battlefield 2 a lot. Thank GOD i'm turned off by fantasy themes, or i'd be one of the 8million hooked on WoW. Nomore PC gamin though...I got enough distraction with the Xbox 360 and Wii. MMO's are evil too I tell ye!...:)