Buy Somatropin (this is not spam, read)

grassi

what kind of aloe are people using and how much?? I am not even sure where to get pure aloe in a form that I could use for a tank unless I got aloe leaves and put it in the food. Hopefully the fish would eat it.

It is pure Aloe Vera Extract (about 98%). I think it can be found here on the wellness section of some organic stores, like New Seasons

You should learn a new language!

It is fun. I'm thinking about adding Mandarin Chinese to the 5 and a 1/2 that I can barely handle right now :)

That product is produced by Aboca and distributed in the USA by http://www.gaiaherbs.com

I wasn't able to find the product on their website.

I'm starting to prepare the tank for the brogri method and give it a try for a few months.

Now, where to get fresh shrimps in Portland? They must be still alive or fresh (not black head and no ammonia added)

You should learn a new language!

It is fun. I'm thinking about adding Mandarin Chinese to the 5 and a 1/2 that I can barely handle right now :)

That product is produced by Aboca and distributed in the USA by http://www.gaiaherbs.com

I wasn't able to find the product on their website.

I'm starting to prepare the tank for the brogri method and give it a try for a few months.

Now, where to get fresh shrimps in Portland? They must be still alive or fresh (not black head and no ammonia added)

what about the ones bait stores sell? they are alive, but I have no idea what they are. You might try an asian market although I have never seen live ones when I went to get fish food ingredients.

• 7 months later...