Buy Somatropin (this is not spam, read)

grassi

Got your attention?

So I was reading some TOTM on RF Magazine today.

For months I was trying to explain myself why italians were able to get show quality mature sps tanks in a short amount of time.

My first answer was that pizza eaters have some unknown skills when it comes to reef tanks, as they seems to do when it comes to building race cars or motorbikes.

Then I started browsing some italian reef forums while I found one where in the first page there is a giant picture of our friend Anthony Calfo in video conference. I thought that if Calfo was there there must be a reason.

I was digging into that forum while I found out about the method they use. It is called Blue Coral and there are some thread on RC about that, but the language problem kept that method far away from the US.

The blue coral is technically a very strong berlin method, less or more like most of our tanks: high ca (more than 500), high alinity, high mg, high alk and a really powerful skimmer in order to keep oxidation redox really high.

The other elements of the methods are more interesting.

The "pappone" (I can't find a way to translate it..) is basically some diy food based on nori, sugar and fish. Nothing new.

The secret ingredient is more interesting: somatropin. Somatropin is "a human growth hormone (HGH), is a hormone that is produced in the human body and excreted into the blood by the somatotrope cells of the anterior pituitary gland. It is a single-chain protein that is composed of 191 amino acids with a molecular weight of approximately 22,000 Daltons.".

The usage of ammino acids is not new in here, but HGH it is, being not allowed to sell it without a prescription in the US.

Somatropin can push sps cral growth up to 80%. That's probably why you can find threads like this http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=971190

I just created an account on that forum and I will read more about the method and I will keep you posted.

Somatropin is legally sold in Mexico (scratch)

The only way to do this method is with the ormon:

ammino acids 2 hours to 30 minutes before feeding

pappone (frozen food + ormon)

Skimmer off for a couple of hours

I have my dad visiting in a couple of weeks. Maybe I should try to get one.

It should last about a year. One vial is used for making 52 cubes of food, which have to be dosed once a week.

i started a thread on RC asking about where in italy to acquire this hgh in 2004 before i left for there. unfortunately the thread was immediately closed because the chemical was illegal here in the states and i was forbidden from discussing it apparently.

but the tanks i have seen using this growth hormone have sps that literally crowd the box of glass they are in. its pretty incredible.

That's why I don't follow that sport. Even Armstrong won the T. de France 7 time just improperly testing samples ;)

I finally got complete access to that website. It is incredible how the growing and method section is complete.

Other that the HGH myth, there is a growing method which is interesting. It is called BroGri (from the name of the inventors) and it is basically based on slow release of nutrients (proteins and ammino) for all the inhabitants. So basically a a fresh shrimp, an anchovy, some algae flakes (nori) are put in a filter bag and left in the sump for a week. The amount of food depends on the tank volume and oxidation capacity. With the right quantity the food will not rotten and pollute the tank. Aloe vera and home made fresh phyto are also supplemented with the BroGri.

Similar to other modern growing methods you feed indirectly the organisms that are gonna feed the corals. Also the method is very complex and each element is dosed for a specific purpose, as melatonin and carotene for coloration (both contained naturally in some sea algae) and vitamins.

Let's see some pics and how they grow acros at a ratio of 15 inches per year :)

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

This tank...

paf.jpg

looked like this after 10 months:

pbef.jpg

i started a thread on RC asking about where in italy to acquire this hgh in 2004 before i left for there. unfortunately the thread was immediately closed because the chemical was illegal here in the states and i was forbidden from discussing it apparently.

but the tanks i have seen using this growth hormone have sps that literally crowd the box of glass they are in. its pretty incredible.

The chemical is not illegal here anymore I think. You just need a prescription.

It the same thing as some other medicaments in our hobby, like interceptor.

As a side note, I'm not telling people to go in the street looking for coral dope lol

Just discussing some alternative way to grow corals.

Other that the hgh, I think the BroGri is easily and legally doable here and it would be interesting to try it.

What I stumbled across yesterday were some threads on the ammino acids, it looked as if the Elos product was getting some race reviews-My order should be here Thurs. and I plan to do a progression thread, maybe incorporate some of what you are posting-

I just need to do a lot more reading.

Oh and those pics just make me want a big tank even more-

Heck with wanting for the remodel, the living room is NEVER used and I see a 15 foot wall that is PERFECT-(laugh)

What I stumbled across yesterday were some threads on the ammino acids, it looked as if the Elos product was getting some race reviews-My order should be here Thurs. and I plan to do a progression thread, maybe incorporate some of what you are posting-

I just need to do a lot more reading.

Oh and those pics just make me want a big tank even more-

Heck with wanting for the remodel, the living room is NEVER used and I see a 15 foot wall that is PERFECT-(laugh)

I will try to find out how Elos is involved, or not, in the reefitalia experiments.

Just keep in mind that Aloe Vera contains 7 of the 8 essential ammino acids and 11 of 14 or the secondary ones. Other than vitamins, enzymes, minerals...

And it is way cheaper than commercial supplements.

Forgot to say that anchovies are not added to the bag mix, but to the diy food just for inhibit the skimmer performance for a few hours after feeding (the omega acids 3 and 6 contained in the little fish). Why to use the Apex feed mode then? :)

here ya go, no need to travel, let your mouse do the walking;

http://www.somatropinonline.com/

They use another brand, liquid. The liquid format is important because once frozen the HGM will break into 4 ammino acids that seems to work perfectly for coral growth. HGM itself is not useful for non-humans, because only humans do have receptive cells for it

They use another brand' date=' liquid. The liquid format is important because once frozen the HGM will break into 4 ammino acids that seems to work perfectly for coral growth. HGM itself is not useful for non-humans, because only humans do have receptive cells for it[/quote']

That was just the 1st site that popped up when I googled.

There is no doubt that if someone really wants it, it is easy to obtain.

I believe that you can buy anything you want online-just depends on which "list" you will get added to-

I need to go, someones knocking on the door-(scary)

Federallis

Here is the composition of aloe vera extract:

Enzymes: various

Saturated fatty acids (for cells growth)

Amminoacids: isoleucine, leucine, lisine, metionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine, aspartic acid, Glutamic acid, alanine, idrossipolyne, prolyne, seryne, tyrosine

Minerals: potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorous, sodium, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, chrome

Vitamins: all the B group, C, E and A

This tank is 16 months old. And this is mainly zeo, which is not supposed to be the best for growth.

Anyone interested on some group buy of water from Italy? It must be that...

p5.jpg

I was reading his "method". Even if the tank is giant, he does 10% weekly water change EVERY WEEK CHANGING THE SALT, rotating them.

Then he uses zeovit for color, shrimp and anchovy in the sump.

Here is the composition of aloe vera extract:

Enzymes: various

Saturated fatty acids (for cells growth)

Amminoacids: isoleucine, leucine, lisine, metionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine, aspartic acid, Glutamic acid, alanine, idrossipolyne, prolyne, seryne, tyrosine

Minerals: potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorous, sodium, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, chrome

Vitamins: all the B group, C, E and A

what kind of aloe are people using and how much?? I am not even sure where to get pure aloe in a form that I could use for a tank unless I got aloe leaves and put it in the food. Hopefully the fish would eat it.