CHILI COOK-OFF, MEET & GREET, TANK TOUR *eugene*

newfisher

Fall is here, camping plans are slowing down and weekends looking open. Who's up to a Sunday Chili Cook-off at our place followed by a tank tour? Give me a Sunday in the next 6 weeks that works for you and if you would host a stopover on a tank tour. My thought are having it start at noon, clearing the garage out in case of rain, setting up some tables and warmer plates. Bring the kids,dogs,wives, husbands,partners etc. (Not necessarlily in that order) and your best pot o chili. Ill have bowls, spoons,soda,ro water etc. Come one come all!

Yeah!! ZOOLANDER really wants to see your system!! I always say, "Oh you think my system is cool, dude! You gotta see OXX155's!!" LOL!!

CLay

QUOTE=oxx155;210936]I have a lot of things coming up, but if the date is an open Sunday for me then I probably could make it and maybe be a stop on the tour. But, it really depends on the date.

Yeah!! ZOOLANDER really wants to see your system!! I always say, "Oh you think my system is cool, dude! You gotta see OXX155's!!" LOL!!

CLay

QUOTE=oxx155;210936]I have a lot of things coming up, but if the date is an open Sunday for me then I probably could make it and maybe be a stop on the tour. But, it really depends on the date.

Its definitely grown some since the meeting, and some of the system changes I am making definitely makes the whole system kick azz

Sunday October 24th @ noon. Bring a pot of chili to share and be judged or bring an empty belly ,eat and judge. Prizes to be announced later. PM me if you can make it so I have a running head count for refreshments (include what you would like ;) , I will pm you my address for those who haven't been over).

Has a date been picked? Have I missed it?

I'll try to make it if it fits the schedule.

Sunday Oct. 24th @ noon. Pm me rsvp for directions and I can keep a running head count for refreshments etc. 1st page I think. Ill check and edit if I screwed up. Pm sent to ya on the prizes...hoping for a local contribution, if not.....super glue packs and dollar store gift cards whooo hooo!