Free blazers tickets

dippin61

I dont post stuff like this, but this time I am. This aint BS, its actually through Comcast. Click the link below and sign up. Its free! You'll then recieve a voucher through your email to recieve 2 Free Blazers tickets. Serious.. I dont mess around. This is 100% real. No need to buy anything ever. No extra sign ups, nothing. Just sign up for their club through the Rosequarter. This 100% legit.

http://contest.rosequarter.com/vm/Default.aspx?b=1079925&a=1890&m=255

its a pretty neat way to get people into the seats. its kind of a contest, where you get other people to get free tickets.

this is 100% legit. not a scam i promise. this came directly from comcast. if you have a comcast account, you prolly got one of these emails too! You can only choose from about 15 games, but hey.. they are free!

already got my tickets, just got to figure out which game im going to :p

soooo...after you fill it out then what? do they email u or something??

yup..theyll email you something to print out, then you take it to the box office before 4pm on game day, and get your free tickets.

lol.. yeh, looong way to go, but hey, i thought id at least let people know how to get free tickets :D

Sad when the stink so bad they have to give the tickets away...

haha yeh. at least they dont make you sign up for offers and crap.. pretty straight foward. im sure giving away a few thousand tickets is nothing for them, better then having empty seats i guess :D