Just wanted to say Hi to all

Hozer21

I just started being a reef guy about 3 years ago and I'm so hooked & I love it. I'm glad I got in to it and happy to see that there is allot of people out there that love it as much as I do maybe some of you out there love it more than me but anyways I have a 90 gallon reef tank and Ill try to get pics up here soon thats if you would guys and gals would like to see some pics

Welcome to the club Jose!(clap)

There's a lot of good people and a lot of great sponsors here but I'm not sure they will excuse the fact you are a Titan's fan (laugh);)

Welcome to the club!

If the club lowered they're standard to allow Cowboys fans(nutty), Titan,s fans are now just fine(laugh)

i am more a fan of #4, I just don't know if he can make it happen this year, he was looking a little tired the last half. I hope he can still bring it.

Yes a Titans fan & I have liked them ever since they where know as the Houston oilers & I would like to say thanks to all and i will post some pics here shortly and thanks to topher about the titans and I think mister gray bread will do just fine this year . The only thing is I don't think he can repeat the same # as last year it might be 12 ints instead of 7 but the season is still early. So we shall see