Hello Everyone!

Cybergirl

Hello everyone, I have been lurking for a few months, finally got a new camera, so I thought I would show you a picture of my tank. My ex-boyfriend bought me this tank off craigslist. From my calculations it is 14.375 gallon square tank.

I really like the little trees and wavy finger things, they do well in my tank! The picture isn't the best, they are even prettier in person (still trying to figure out this camera).

I would like to add some fish and don't want anything that will die, any suggestions?

tankshot.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Jennifer

• Like 1

looks great, I don't think i know of anything live that won't die. I know patrick at saltwater fantaseas has some blow up jellyfish with little suction cups(guys don't go there). Anyways, if you want hardy fish, i would start with a talbot damsel, six line wrasse, corris wrasse, blue damsel or yellow tail, false percula, diamond goby, shrimp goby, prawn goby.

cleaner shrimp, maybe a emerald crab?

Looks like you're in SE - you should check out The Coral Mafia. Westside is cool, too, and always worth the trip to Hillsboro! I don't know how well you know Portland but it's always a nice drive out to Hillsboro on 26 (but then, I like to drive!). Hope to see all the new faces at the meeting this weekend!