Hi all.... I'm back in Portland!

jennmac415

For those that remember me, we have moved back and are very SLOWLY trying to get settled. We are just in an apt. in LO (nutty)until we find a house, with most of our stuff in storage, so at the moment I have no tank set up, but I am beginning to itch for a small fish only maybe...(laugh) I am still very much in the hobby, I had an awesome 180 gallon inwall, with a 100 gallon stock tank sump set up in Kansas...it litterally killed me to take it down(sad)..I had had the same clownfish pair in the SAME anemone for 5 years!!!! Not to mention that most of my other fish I had had for almost 4 years...I ran all T-5s and the colors and growth on my corals was amazing!!! I moved the tank and sump and all of my equipment and will set it up again once we are settled into a house. :D

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to all of my old fish buddies that are still around and I am looking forward to meeting all the new people I have not met. Let me know the scoop on the club, membership... etc...can't wait to get started again.

Jenni(waving)