How bout them Cowboys!

Mandinga

Oh Miles I believe we are tied again!

Oh Miles were you watching football this weekend? Good news the Ducks are in the national championship, bad news:

The niners suck!(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

Go Cowboys!(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

We are tied in our records again! Just a friendly reminder!:p

Yep it was a great weekend i had a blast.

I can't believe Peyton threw 4 picks in that game. How often does he do that? And of course it had to be against the cowgirls

Yes 2 pick sixes in that game too!(clap) Thanks Peyton you're not the god everyone thought you were. Like I said before it takes a team. Not all the blame goes to one person nor should all the credit.

Niners one game out of 1st!!!!! Just gotta beat the Rams and Cards and we are in the playoffs baby!!

Are the cowgirls gonna fold with nothing to play for or are they gonna try to win the final 3 games?

Must be nice to be playing in the powderpuff division Miles. Call me when the niners get a real schedule with playoff contenders like the Cowboys have to face..(laugh)

• 3 weeks later...
So they tied, who gets the frag?

not so shocked at the niners going 6-10, but the cowboys. WOW.

Maybe we will have something more to cheer about on both sides next year.

I know who would have thought it would be a tie! DOH!They were like mirror images of each other...(nutty) It's like a bad dream...

QB problems, coaches fired, and awful records. It's pretty sad the Seahawks are in the playoffs with their record. Man I want to be in that division!(laugh)

I think the Redskins tied that record too didn't they, and that was after allowing the plowgirls to win off of turnovers-LOL

hahaha tied with the "insert golf term here"skins

Technically we are ahead of the skins with all the tiebreaker bs and apparently our FG kickers went to the same class "How to choke on the extra point to lose in the last seconds of the game"