How bout them Cowboys!

Mandinga

Now just go back and think where you might have been if your owner would have had the stones to get rid of Wade earlier in the season.

Oh if it was that simple.(sad) The problems are far from over. I wish it could be blamed on Wade and this whole ugly season would go away. Today was truly just that the Lions sucked and as fun as Dez Bryant is we really needed to beef up our offensive line.

Niners 1 spot outa 1st in the NFC West suckas!!!

Oh, and 1 more win than the Cowgirls with more to come! (yahoo)(yahoo)(yahoo)(yahoo)

Wow. That's some big bragging rights....

NFC West division sucks. It's not like they have decent teams at all anyways. It's just a division to show who is the best of the worst.

Niners 1 spot outa 1st in the NFC West suckas!!!

Oh, and 1 more win than the Cowgirls with more to come! (yahoo)(yahoo)(yahoo)(yahoo)

But Frank Gore is out for the season with a broken hip, that sucks!!!

Wow dude, your team wins 4 games and you're thinking playoffs...(scratch) Way to lower your standards...(clap)

At least I admitted the Cowboys won against the Lions because the lions suck...:p

Let's hear it for the NFC west where any team under the 500 mark has playoff dreams!(laugh)

Call me when they play a decent team and win...;)

Cowgirls would be tied for LAST in the NFC West!!!! LAST!!! hahahahahaha (laugh) rofl

:p

Yes I'm bragging about making the playoffs and possibly being 7-9. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Hey, you guys could come to my house to watch the Niners playoff game. You know, since your team will be sitting home.

Just saw the news about Frank Gore. The only decent player San Fran has and he's out for the rest of the season. Good luck even making the playoffs without him.

Yep, feel bad for him. He's a great RB, was having a good season. But, the only decent player? Vernon Davis? Michael Crabtree? Patrick Willis? Brian Westbrook? Those guys aren't even decent?

Yep' date=' feel bad for him. He's a great RB, was having a good season. But, the only decent player? Vernon Davis? Michael Crabtree? Patrick Willis? Brian Westbrook? Those guys aren't even decent?[/quote']

I'm pretty sure I got that one right. Only decent player.

Good luck. My team sucks this year but so does yours.(laugh)

Yep' date=' feel bad for him. He's a great RB, was having a good season. But, the only decent player? Vernon Davis? Michael Crabtree? Patrick Willis? Brian Westbrook? Those guys aren't even decent?[/quote']

Receivers don't count Miles because you kinda need a quarterback who can throw to them(laugh). Westbrook is okay and he did great against the sucky cardinals but his best days are over...

The hope for the team is they do get to play AZ again (lucky) and the Seahawks but they don't stand a chance against Greenbay or Sandiego

Interesting. I guess the Pro Bowl this year didn't have any decent players in it. It was the Suck Bowl yeah?

Last year doesn't really count Miles;). I remember a time when Derek Anderson was in the probowlDOH!. I remember a time when the Cowboys were in the playoffs and won their first playoff game in ten years...(clap)

Memories ....misty water colored memories...(sad)

It was this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Into splitting hairs are we Miles(laugh) I meant it was last football season...(laugh)

And sure Miles I would love to watch the Niners in the playoff game. Can we call it the Pity Bowl!(laugh) or the [language filter] I'm lucky I have such a crappy Division bowl!(laugh)