How bout them Cowboys!

Mandinga

BREAKING NEWS: Dallas Texas,

-Practice at Cowboy Stadium was delayed after a player found an unknown substance on the ground.

Practice was suspended while police were called in.

After analysis, experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players was, in fact, the goal line.

Practice will resume this afternoon.... after they decided the team was unlikely to encounter this substance again.

Your not getting your frag now.......(nono)

I haven't been following this thread, but I know how it feels getting crap for being a die hard fan of a hated team since I'm a Lakers fan living in Portland :p . I don't wanna add fuel to the fire but I just thought it was funny that it was mentioned Manny Pacquiao has more wins in Dallas stadium this year than the Cowboys, lol. Just messin' but I hope some of you got to see that fight because it was epic!

-Practice at Cowboy Stadium was delayed after a player found an unknown substance on the ground.

After analysis, experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players was, in fact, the goal line.

Practice will resume this afternoon.... after they decided the team was unlikely to encounter this substance again.

C'mon there holes in that story, the Cowboys are superstars they dont need practice.(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

Your not getting your frag now.......(nono)

C'mon there holes in that story' date=' the Cowboys are superstars they dont need practice.(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)[/quote']

Yup Agreed Jesse it seems a few people will be getting there frags a little later for the next distribution!(laugh)(laugh)Not wise to be pissing off the growers!(nono)(laugh)

Go Cowboys! Number one draft pick here we come!(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

Yup Agreed Jesse it seems a few people will be getting there frags a little later for the next distribution!(laugh)(laugh)Not wise to be pissing off the growers!(nono)(laugh)

Go Cowboys! Number one draft pick here we come!(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

Too bad he caused everyone down south to loose out too.....(laugh)

There went your #1 pick.

ahhh well, knowing Jerry Jones he would use it on another receiver anyway that we can't afford.

There is a saying that that win reminds me of..................

Something about the sun and a dogs butt! :);)

Don't know that saying..... would you like to elaborate...(enforcer) :p

ahhh well, knowing Jerry Jones he would use it on another receiver anyway that we can't afford.

Don't know that saying..... would you like to elaborate...(enforcer) :p

Sure!

I just looked it up. It goes like this......

Even the sun shines on a dogs arse every once in awhile! :p :p :p :p ;)