How bout them Cowboys!

Mandinga

Hi Kim!!!!!! (waving) I'm 1 up on ya now!!

Go Niners!!!!

LOL! I seem to recall Miles the new bet (which you came up with) is the person whose team has the worst record gets to donate brown frags!(laugh)

You were just waiting to pounce on this thread when the SF fortyniners got a win... waiting.... waiting... waiting.....(laugh)

Can we just close this thread' date=' its gotta be getting a little too painful for you guys and gals.(naner)[/quote']

LOL I'm still waiting to wake up from this nigthmare!(laugh)(laugh)(laugh) Cowboys with only one win?DOH! Chiefs in first place?DOH! Oakland with a better record?(nutty)

People with sucky football teams shouldn't throw stones

Thanks Ryan for being so helpful...(nutty) I seem to recall a saying like

People with sucky NFL football teams (hello niners...DOH!) shouldn't throw stones!(laugh)

Seriously you should be down on your knees hoping the Cowboys do better as I'm not as firmly glued to the tv set and have more time to:

Make more polls!!!!(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

Thanks Ryan for being so helpful...(nutty) I seem to recall a saying like

People with sucky NFL football teams (hello niners...DOH!) shouldn't throw stones!(laugh)

Seriously you should be down on your knees hoping the Cowboys do better as I'm not as firmly glued to the tv set and have more time to:

Make more polls!!!!(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

I know this might sound dilusional Kim but if San Fran beats the Lambs this weekend they are a game out of 1st place! 1st in our division is 4-4 right now :)

Dallas just has no shot with the Giants at 6-2

I know this might sound dilusional Kim but if San Fran beats the Lambs this weekend they are a game out of 1st place! 1st in our division is 4-4 right now :)

Dallas just has no shot with the Giants at 6-2

Delusional... You said it not me Ryan!(nutty)(nutty)

Keep living the dream buddy!(laugh)

Yes Ryan and that's the same thing the nice man who had bipolar told me when he said he was superman and could fly....;)

You didnt tell me you met Wade Phillips when you were in Dallas!

I dont think hes that happy anymore since they just canned him though! I guess its Garretts turn to figure this out :)

Gotta love the BS that comes out of Jerry Jones mouth. Wade is our coach blah blah blah................

Jason Garrett is not the person for the job. Wade needed to go he's too passive.

I would have liked to have Shanihan as head coach and wade as defensive coordinator.

Well at least you got one of your wish's because you no longer have Wade as your coach (clap) but I don't think the other part is going to come true thou (sad)

Geez Miles I'm starting to wonder if you have some secret crush on my team akin to Algae's love of Tom Cruise...(laugh)

I didn't even have to try to go to the official website so I didn't know because you guys were so helpful to spread the word ASAP!(laugh)

BREAKING NEWS: Dallas Texas,

-Practice at Cowboy Stadium was delayed after a player found an unknown substance on the ground.

Practice was suspended while police were called in.

After analysis, experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players was, in fact, the goal line.

Practice will resume this afternoon.... after they decided the team was unlikely to encounter this substance again.