How bout them Cowboys!

Mandinga

• 2 weeks later...

Ah the game sucked Moto thanks for sharing?(sad) It was still fun though! I was there!

Yes the play was sloppy but I rarely say this but there was some piss poor questionable calls from the refs and I hate that in sports. I hate when refs factor to much into the win either way.

I mean the celebration in the endzone because Witten passes it to Columbo to spike it? When is that ever called? And that was crucial in the Titans making a run back. Several iffie pass interference calls and personal foul calls.. Just kinda took the fun out..

But I have to say... I am loving Miles Austin. He plays with so much heart!(clap)

Go Cowboys!

Niners need a QB more than anything at this point. Alex Smith should be 3rd string MAX. He is SOOOOOOO inconsistent and then once he gets hit he can't complete a pass the rest of the game. At least it looks like we might get the #1 pick in the draft again. Then again, look who we got last time.....Alex Smith.

Niners need a QB more than anything at this point. Alex Smith should be 3rd string MAX. He is SOOOOOOO inconsistent and then once he gets hit he can't complete a pass the rest of the game. At least it looks like we might get the #1 pick in the draft again. Then again' date=' look who we got last time.....Alex Smith.[/quote']

Yeah I hear you Miles. I was actually rooting for the niners and they had a chance at the end there but your QB is inconsistent. Then again Tony Romo was pretty inconsistent yesterday too. Both QBs would make stellar plays and then several [language filter] are they thinking moments?(laugh)

Gotta love the NFL LOL. I think there's a riff in the space time continum (appealing to the nerd crowd ;)) The Raiders beat the chargers? The chiefs play the colts well and were the only undefeated team in the NFL?

• 2 weeks later...
HAHAHAHA thats whats so funny!!! We both had high hopes and both teams are in the dumpster with hurt QBs who were crappy to begin with. I donno whats wrong with the Cowgirls' date=' but the Niners just need a competent QB and another good CB.[/quote']

Romo is great as the quaterback.(clap) We need an offensive line. Can't throw the ball and pass and run if you don't have the frontline! (flame)

We have all the flashy receivers but everyone knows it's the Oline and Dline that can make or break a team!

This is so painful.DOH!DOH!DOH! I think I would have crawled into a hole by now if it weren't for the Rangers.(laugh)