How bout them Cowboys!

Mandinga

Om am so happy right now!!!! My NFL football week was made by the Cowgirls and Favre losing! Talk about a dream come true!

5 picks between the two of them. Oh what a weekend. I wonder if Jerry has realized that the "Girls" aren't going to the Superbowl!!

Now only if the Niners can pull together and get a win tomorrow! GO NINERS!!!!

Yes, the perfect football weekend is almost complete. Fuskies, Cowgirls, and Favre all losing, Ducks win and tonight all I need is a Niner W for perfection.

Yes' date=' the perfect football weekend is almost complete. Fuskies, Cowgirls, and Favre all losing, Ducks win and tonight all I need is a Niner W for perfection.[/quote']

Well it appears that I should have not made a bet on my team as I have seemed to jink them...(sad)(sad)

Well at least by the end of tonight the Niners and Cowboys will have the same record. No way no how they going to win against the Saints.

By the way, I thought Giants fans and Eagles fans were rude at Cowboy games. It appears Bears fan so far are the worse visiting fans I have seen. (nono) You don't stand up in someone elses stadium and start chanting about the Bears.(nono) It appears I have a new favorite team to root against other than the nfc east team. Was also kinda fun to watch little Eli get pummeled by big brother Peyton.

Have to say the Colts looked pretty impressive last night even though I don't like them. And look there Miles we both can agree that we hate Favre.(clap)

I actually may even root for the Niners to win....(scratch)

Well look at that... Niners lost yet again...

The only thing they've had going for them in the past few years if Gore.

Say what you want, but that was a [language filter] good game. Had it not been for stupid mistakes the Niners had that game won. Put a better game than the super bowl last year.

Im happy, wasnt a win, but they played pretty well. One of the best MNF's I have seen in years.

And really should the 0-2Cowgirls be talking trash right now.

Well look at that... Niners lost yet again...

The only thing they've had going for them in the past few years if Gore.

Took the defending superbowl champs to the wire, to the last seconds of the game despite 4 TOs, 3 of which were just good/lucky plays by the defense. Much more than you can say for the cowgirls who just lost to Chicago (laugh) Jay Cutler sliced the Cowgirls defense like they were Girlscouts.

Say what you want, but that was a [language filter] good game. Had it not been for stupid mistakes the Niners had that game won. Put a better game than the super bowl last year.

Im happy, wasnt a win, but they played pretty well. One of the best MNF's I have seen in years.

And really should the 0-2Cowgirls be talking trash right now.

Yah it was a great game. Niners defense is for real, that goal line stand was awesome. Alex Smith finally calmed down and played incredible in the 2nd and 3rd quaters as well as that 2 minute drill at the end. Just too bad those deflections landed in Saints arms. One of those hits the turf and Niners win.

The Niners have yet to lose to a team. They lost both those games because they beat themselves with mistakes. Mistakes young teams make. That being said, took the world champions a last second field goal to beat them without mistakes on NO part. You take away 4 dumb turnovers and a stupid safety, that game was not even close.

I really wish the niners played the cowboys this year, then we could all be happy. At least until the game was over.

The Niners have yet to lose to a team. They lost both those games because they beat themselves with mistakes. Mistakes young teams make. That being said, took the world champions a last second field goal to beat them without mistakes on NO part. You take away 4 dumb turnovers and a stupid safety, that game was not even close.

I really wish the niners played the cowboys this year, then we could all be happy. At least until the game was over.

Well let's see the cowboys loss the the redskins. Fumble recovery for TD right before halftime.

Loss to the bears. 3 turnovers and missed field goal.

So your point being Josh?:p

Ahh but you forgot about last weeks game getting smoked by the seahawks..

One of the worst teams in the NFL (past few years) was making your team look like they had no business in the big leagues...(laugh)

At least the Cowboys games were somewhat close.

Huh? You mean the same Seattle team that is 82-78 since 2000? You know, the exact same record the Cowgirls have since 2000.

Lets see the Redskins are 70-90 in that span, and the Bears are 81-79. Both worse than the Seachickens.

epicfail.jpg

Try again.