How bout them Cowboys!

Mandinga

Last I checked we are both 0 and 1. The cowboys losing didnt look any prettier then the niners losing.

That being said I would rather admit my teams crappy rather than live with the fact that my team will be a first round exit every year because Romo has no heart.

Romo has no heart? Did you not see the touchdown pass he made?(nutty) Was not his fault that the o line replacement sucked....DOH!

Romo has no heart? Did you not see the touchdown pass he made?(nutty) Was not his fault that the o line replacement sucked....DOH!

Sorry I meant no heart at the end of the season when it matters.

Kim, not like I have any room to talk. Alex smith is as worthless as anyone. At least romo has a bit of skill.

• Like 1

You are on Miles!

Sorry I meant no heart at the end of the season when it matters.

Kim, not like I have any room to talk. Alex smith is as worthless as anyone. At least romo has a bit of skill.

Ahhhh JoshDOH! come on you need to come up with a new one. Romo is an excellent quarterback with a lot of heart. You can't blame the quarterback for the entire win or loss and they have a much better team with him. (clap)

Sure' date=' its all in fun. Besides you are the one thats gonna lose girly![/quote']

You're on Miles(rock2) it is all in fun! Hmmmm I gotta start thinking about what nice frag I want from you...(plotting)

I'm thinking this is a pretty darn good bet as I do not see any of your other niner friends chiming in on this one!(laugh)

Niners of course, best record in the history of Monday night football i just found out :D

See i think i'm already up on you Kim. Smith may be worthless, but he definitely has not failed as spectacularly as Romo throughout his career. I'm gonna bank on Smith just staying worthless and the rest of the team picking it up, while you have to sit thru another season of Romo single handedly ruining the Cowgirls season. :D

• Like 1

Niners of course, best record in the history of Monday night football i just found out :D

See i think i'm already up on you Kim. Smith may be worthless, but he definitely has not failed as spectacularly as Romo throughout his career. I'm gonna bank on Smith just staying worthless and the rest of the team picking it up, while you have to sit thru another season of Romo single handedly ruining the Cowgirls season. :D

Dude why a Romo hater? (nutty) Seriously you cannot argue that the guy is good. He's a probowl level quaterback. The guy marches down the field and score but the defense doesn't hold. Look at Pittsburgh with out Polamalu last year? The defense had been lacking the past few years for the Cowboys.

When they lost to the Giant's in the playoffs 3 years ago the defense let a loser like Eli Manning score a TD in the last minute DOH! And let's not forget Brett Favre had a chance to win the championship but threw an interception in the following game! And of course there was last year at New Orleans but he is still the greatest QB(whistle)

Cmon Miles really? really?DOH! I thought you were the sports whiz?(laugh)

And I can't speak of any Niner playoff games because there haven't been any and they have a crappy division!(laugh)(laugh)

Correction, there haven't been any in a LONG time :P

Don't ever forget about the Joe Montana led niner's :P

There was a decade after the Montana era as well. Not as many super bowls but just as many playoff showings.

As yes we can all hate on Romo. He is the QB, he is the leader of the cowgirls. Every year when it matters, he, I repeat HE falls apart. He is a mediocre qb that has had exceptional chances thrown at him. And squandered every one of them. To be honest there are few exceptional QB's anymore. Peyton manning(not his useless bro), Farve, Brady maybe Brees. All the greats are gone. Who ever pays the most. Free agency is ruining sports.

Done with my soapbox.

Go Niners

Boo Cowboys.

There was a decade after the Montana era as well. Not as many super bowls but just as many playoff showings.

As yes we can all hate on Romo. He is the QB, he is the leader of the cowgirls. Every year when it matters, he, I repeat HE falls apart. He is a mediocre qb that has had exceptional chances thrown at him. And squandered every one of them. To be honest there are few exceptional QB's anymore. Peyton manning(not his useless bro), Farve, Brady maybe Brees. All the greats are gone. Who ever pays the most. Free agency is ruining sports.

Done with my soapbox.

Go Niners

Boo Cowboys.

I don't get all the hate?(nutty) Romo does great and is a great quaterback! He was undrafted and in the same draft class as Eli Manning and Philip Rivers. Why does Eli get paid so much?(nutty) Why is it that Favre does the same thing and he is still considered a legend? Minneosta was the better team last year in my opinion but Brett Favre believes his own press and thinks he has to do it all and blew the game for the Vikings.

What about Peyton Manning? Why doesn't anyone fault him. They have a history of falling apart in the playoffs despite the best record in the regular season but not a word?

It all just seems so unfair and biased...(laugh)

And yeah I would say more about the Niners but there is nothing more to say. I'm just happy that Miles took me up on my bet?(clap) How about you Josh? You in? The team with the best record at the end of the season and the winner gets a nice frag?:D Bonus frag for superbowl appearance! Prize piece for superbowl win? Any takers!(clap)(laugh)

Well Romo is the QB of the most hated team in the NFL' date=' thats why all the hate.[/quote']

Oh the hate Miles?(nono)(sad) :p You even have the same name as my favorite receiver for the team! I don't even know the Niner receivers admittedly.(laugh) I just know Gore. Why all the hate?(enforcer) I thought this forum was moving into a more positive, rainbows and puppies share the love, flower child positivity, Clay type forum!(clap):p(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

I guess it will all be worth while when you lose some of your nicest acans and zoas to me!(whistle)

I didn't just make that up, google it. They are hands down the most hated NFL team.

I thought this forum was moving into a more positive, rainbows and puppies share the love, flower child positivity, Clay type forum!

It is, when its reef tanks. This is football here, you can't hang then get out of the......er forum? Lemme try that again, if its too hot for you then.....um....no that doesn't fit............

GO NINERS!!!!!

Kim you can go ahead and start cutting me frags now. I'd like them healed nicely when i come pick them up. :D

Farve = super bowl ring

Peyton Manning = 2 super bowl rings

Eli Manning(gag) = super bowl ring

Romo = Nothing

Enough said about that.

as far as a bet, I dont have much for frags, and in all reallity its like taking the portland vikings to beat the ducks. Ill take you up on it though, I do have some birdsnest frags I can part with. Maybe more by then.

Farve = super bowl ring

Peyton Manning = 2 super bowl rings

Eli Manning(gag) = super bowl ring

Romo = Nothing

Enough said about that.

as far as a bet, I dont have much for frags, and in all reallity its like taking the portland vikings to beat the ducks. Ill take you up on it though, I do have some birdsnest frags I can part with. Maybe more by then.

That was almost a compliment Josh in that you admitted that their is no way the Niners will have a better record than the boys!(laugh)(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

Yeah, but the niners did win their last meeting with the cowboys. Yeah it was preseason, but its still a win.

Niners actually have a pretty tough schedule this year. They play the saints Monday, I guess we can see what their made of then.

I am happy to see they play the raiders this year in the reg season. I honestly think I hate the raiders more than the cowboys.

Yeah, but the niners did win their last meeting with the cowboys. Yeah it was preseason, but its still a win.

Niners actually have a pretty tough schedule this year. They play the saints Monday, I guess we can see what their made of then.

I am happy to see they play the raiders this year in the reg season. I honestly think I hate the raiders more than the cowboys.

LOL Josh , that's sad when you have to count preseason..(laugh):p

Good to know that there is a team more hated than my Cowboys! Better start making frags of that BN(plotting)

Om am so happy right now!!!! My NFL football week was made by the Cowgirls and Favre losing! Talk about a dream come true!

5 picks between the two of them. Oh what a weekend. I wonder if Jerry has realized that the "Girls" aren't going to the Superbowl!!

Now only if the Niners can pull together and get a win tomorrow! GO NINERS!!!!