How bout them Cowboys!

Mandinga

Ahhhh dude really? Cmon now...(sad) Had that been Pittsburgh or Brett Favre they would have never seen that holding penalty.DOH!

Didn't Shane mention being more positive?(sad)(sad):p

Was clear the Cowb(clap)oys were a better team. Can't wait for their Oline to get healthy.

It seems was not a good day for most of the favorite teams here except for New Orleans.

GO COWBOYS!(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

How about them Niners?:p:p:p

My Seahawks showed up too. It feels so wrong to root for Pete Carroll - downright Faustian *shudders*

Yeah who would have thought the Seahawks? Not a Seahawk fan but I do take pleasure in them beating the hell out of the Niners (clap).

But I will have to pretend that Pete Carroll is not the coach.

The Cowboys didn't look good at all they just sucked and lets face it they are there own enemies. They are the New York Yankees of the NFL but the only thing they haven't done in a long while is win a couple play off games or a Championship unlike the New York Yankees , But I know its only the first game and all but to loose like is just dumb

The Cowboys didn't look good at all they just sucked and lets face it they are there own enemies. They are the New York Yankees of the NFL but the only thing they haven't done in a long while is win a couple play off games or a Championship unlike the New York Yankees ' date=' But I know its only the first game and all but to loose like is just dumb[/quote']

WOW another newbie hating on my team!!DOH! Did you already forget that the Cowboys won a play off game last season???

Beth

can you feel the haaaattteeee tonight! Elton's all time classic.

Don't worry Kim, I'm a Tampa Bay fan...you'll have your chance. Although, we take pride in SUCKING!

To me, there really is nothing better to do on a Sunday night than watch Jerry Jones pout in his $47 million dollar box seats.

My Seahawks showed up too. It feels so wrong to root for Pete Carroll - downright Faustian *shudders*

Its not that the seahawks "showed up", its that the niners decided not to even get on the bus.

Impur, that has got to be one of the funniest clips of all time. He actually ducks.

I'm starting to feel like this is a share the hate forum....(sad)(sad)(sad)(sad)

Really? really nobody has anything good to say about my Cowboys?(sad);)

Hey even though there is only a few of us, were still Cowboys fans!!!

Were crazy but not as crazy as fans of other teams such as rooting for the niners this weekend...(laugh)

Go Cowboys!!!

• Like 1

Go Cowboys!

Hey even though there is only a few of us, were still Cowboys fans!!!

Were crazy but not as crazy as fans of other teams such as rooting for the niners this weekend...(laugh)

Go Cowboys!!!

Ahhh thanks for the support Jesse! Here's to a good season and I will bet a nice chalice frag they will make it to the playoffs!(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

Hey Niner fans?!! Who wants to make a bet as to who has the best record this year? Anyone want to bet any frags? Cmon people show some faith in your crappy team!!!(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

• Like 1