Anyone out there in clackmas county?

WAVES

Im trying to track down someone with a clackmas county 2006 Verizon yellowbook. Its from September 2005 through september 2006.

If someone has one, if you could please check my listing it would be appreciated. I need to see if the information listed is correct.

It should be in the pets department I believe.

Im looking specifically to see what the address is listed.

The books we get out here are the Portland & Vancouver Metro area books. Threw my old ones out, but the new Verizon doesn't have your logo like the Dex book though.

The Verizon says Ptlnd before your number instead of Lake. Osw. Better get the website finished, it's useless to advertise that without having it done.

The Verizon reads Fed Feb. 2006: Left heading reads Waves Marine & Reef, top middle of white box just says Waves, underneath that, Your One Stop Saltwater Shop!

No zipe code which isn't usually listed for anyone, but sucks for you having the wrong city....

Someday maybe they'll start putting in the zip codes for making online mapping easier...then again, hopefully they'll just stop delivering these door stops some day or put them on CD... They're incomplete anyway because many businesses are not willing to pay to advertise in 3-4 different books and I often end up looking online instead because stores are often not to be found. But that's coming from a computer geek.

The Through Dec. 2007 Pdx A-Z Dex doesn't have your zip or city listed.

I have not seen a "Clackamas" only book in a few years but then again, I keep them to a minimum due to waste of pan space.