Brown spots

Beckie

I have found brown spots on some of my corals. I see them on the branches of my Duncans the clearest. I can see them on a mushroom and possible on a few others.

What could it be. I am sure it isn't good. Is there a dip I should get or other ideas would be great. I would flip out if I lose a bunch of corals or god forbid spread it to others tanks.

I haven't gotten a clear pic.

Beckie

And if you want to try the flatworm exit I have some you can have. But get opinions from others because people will say dont use it and others will say double or quadruple the dose. Gotta love opinions (laugh)

flatworm exit works, its just somewhat dangerous if you have a heavy infestation because flatworms release iodine after they die and if you don't get the dead worms out, you run the risk of overdosing your tank with iodine. (scary)

Plus anytime you have to put chemicals in your tank, thats would stress out your corals even more, i always prefer to use natural methods if they exist first. But then again thats just my opinion. (laugh)

O.k. I sounds like flatworms, It a 150 + sump. I have a few tangs,coral beauty, clowns, shrimp. If velvet nudis are not availible whats the best wrasse? I will start sucking and possible bedadine dips in the am. I will see who has flat exit as well. I just started seeing them so I hope the infestatiion is limited.

Thanks every one.

Beckie