Hi, I am new here

cyberboy

Wait a minute.....I have to ask......so you don't own a computer, don't own a camera, and I had to give you gas money to get home and you are a Powerball winner? I understand the "forgot my wallet" part so I understand the need for gas.....but I don't understand the rest....I am starting to think Steelhead got it right....."something smells fishy".

Don't take this wrong, I think you are a great guy and your wife was cool too. But I am having a tought time wrapping my mind around this.

Well, I just read through most the posts here and I have to admit I am ashamed to be a part of this club at the moment. I am sure I will get banned or suspended for saying this but a few here I thought were above this type of behavior.

Jeff....I know this doesn't mean much but I for one am sorry that all of this insinuated insult is being passed towards you. There ARE a lot of good people here, maybe by making meets or something things will turn around and I think a few people may find their foots planted deeply and firmly in their mouths.

Now.....if this whole Lotto thing is BS than it may be the other way around with the whole foot in mouth thing. But either way this is embarassing to see this kinda behavior towards a potential new member.

JMO, you guys can flame away at me now.

I understand that my comment wasn't "constructive" but come on....you have to admit it is a tad odd to not have a computer or camera in this day in age, lotto winner or not.

But I have talked to him since and he KNOWS that I have no ill feelings towards him, but yeah....it's "fishy". Maybe I should have said "funny" or "odd".

It can all be turned on me....that's fine....I am sure everyone will get their own opinion as to who is passing the most insult here.

Cyberboy, as a former president of this club, I would like to welcome you. I am very sorry that your introduction was not well received. I have cleaned up most of the off-topic remarks in your thread. If you feel more needs to be removed, please let me know.

Jay