I'm worthless and weak!!!

Michael7979

OK had to go to Oregon City today and on the way back I talked the wife into stopping at Upscales to show her the Orange-striped pipefish that I think are so cool!!!! (Yes Bob I hate you for getting 2 of them, where are the pics?)

So I'm sure you have maybe guessed the rest of the story.

I ended up walking out with 3 frags of yellow-ish sps'. Going to try to get some new colors in the tank. Pictures later after they settle, acclimating as I type.

No pipefish as I don't know how they would fair in the tank and I don't want to try til I have a better idea that they would be OK.

I know I have no back-bone. I told everyone yesterday that I wasn't buying anything 'cuz I had no room.

Hence the title.............

That's ok Mike, the same thing happened to me after the meeting. I was just looking for a 4 line wrasse and some other fish for a friend of mine and I bought a colony and a frag of some acro. Joel had the hookups and it made me buckle at the knees and say, "I'll get it." The gf wasn't too pleased at first, but once she knew I bought it with the money I got from trading at the meeting, she was happy. So I'm worthless and weak as well.

LOL well its a balancing act isn't it. Sounds to me like you made out perfect' date=' you got a few corals you wanted, and the few things you wanted but didn't get keep some extra $$ in your pocket for the wife.[/quote']

Who cares what she wants, right!!!!innocent

PS if you read this honey I'm just kidding..........(fishhit) DOH!

Who cares what she wants' date=' right!!!!innocent[/quote']

(wife)... that's for your wife! rofl

The first step, my friends, is to admit that you have a problem. Hi, my name is Stacy. I have dried super glue on my fingers from all the new stuff I got yesterday. If I don't start taking it easy I'm going to have to build an addition on the nano!

Stacy

The first step, my friends, is to admit that you have a problem. Hi, my name is Stacy. I have dried super glue on my fingers from all the new stuff I got yesterday. If I don't start taking it easy I'm going to have to build an addition on the nano!

Stacy

LOL

And this is the west wing of my nano................

laugh impur1

How about a 6" clear acrylic tubing connecting a few "wings" to your main nano. Then you could watch the fish and inverts swim from room to room. That would be pretty cool.

Let's see what else we can come up with for you!

I could put "rooms" in all upper corners of the living room with acrylic tubes connecting. Make little furniture out of "DIY rock" like couches and beds and stoves... put a pool table in for the fish and inverts. Do you think Jay will go for it? It would be the ultimate hanging aquarium!

Stacy